EA Forums - Banner

Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• johncolombo
    11411 posts Senior Moderator
    I bought mystery boxes :D so far got Kearny, Teen, Lawyer. Lemon tree, tire fire, 40 ds, billboard, car, and k stand. Are there any other characters in there?
    @Muhsterino I just visited you and your Lisa and Kearny are wearing Halloween costumes??!!

I forgot that you can buy mystery boxes. I was wondering where they went and I also forgot they have better items in them. Remember when we used to call them misery boxes.
    :D

Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • johncolombo
    So what are the rules on this? No rules? Anything goes?

All I have so far is freemium. If anyone has any suggestions I'm ok with it.
  • johncolombo
    Bought a bunch of mystery boxes. Down to 73 donuts. Got kerny, bh lawyer sv teen a couple of billboards a pond and that food stand. But no lemon tree yet.
  • No rushing any tasks? Because, well, that's not crawling. :D
    I tried to add callmenancydrew @00mesmerelda00 and it couldn't find you. Try adding me. And JC I think you missed an N in that name in your first post.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • 00mesmerelda00
    2724 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I thought I would suffer and never spend one donut, not even if I amassed 1000 throughout the game. I'm the hardcore one here.

****and that means I win by default in this competition that's a non-competition :p
  • johncolombo
    No rushing any tasks? Because, well, that's not crawling. :D
    I tried to add callmenancydrew @00mesmerelda00 and it couldn't find you. Try adding me. And JC I think you missed an N in that name in your first post.
    Ty
    And we don't have donuts to spare so I wouldn't recommend rushing. Do we want to make that a rule? No rushing?
    Ty
    And we don't have donuts to spare so I wouldn't recommend rushing. Do we want to make that a rule? No rushing?
    Lol. I don't care. No rules are good too. Except keep it freemium..oh I don't even know how to spell that nasty word :D

Ty
    Lol. I don't care. No rules are good too. Except keep it freemium..oh I don't even know how to spell that nasty word :D

@IckabodSchrek I was just to your town! You really aren't a freemium. Already got the whale and everything! :D JK!
  • johncolombo
    No rushing any tasks? Because, well, that's not crawling. :D
    Ty

@IckabodSchrek I was just to your town! You really aren't a freemium. Already got the whale and everything! :D JK!

That's her main town. Deestoontown is her crawl town.
    :D
  • I bought mystery boxes :D so far got Kearny, Teen, Lawyer. Lemon tree, tire fire, 40 ds, billboard, car, and k stand. Are there any other characters in there?
    @Muhsterino I just visited you and your Lisa and Kearny are wearing Halloween costumes??!!
    Yeah we noticed odd things like that too when we visited each other's towns during RTTF. I assume it is just the way EA coded the game. Yeah, just the 3 characters in the MB's.

Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • I forgot to friend myself :'(:D
  • johncolombo
    What's your multiplier. I'm at 5.25 percent. My main town is at 1037. Lol
  • My main is 1435 something. No clue in the tiny town
  • I just bought 3 more MB's - got lemon tree, 10D, tire fire. I have 55D left. Currently at the dizzy heights of 9.25% multiplier. My main is around 588%, I am mostly freemium on there, I bought donuts to buy the Barney deal some time ago. I have lots of crafted wailing walls on my main and RTTF towns, lots and lots and lots...... 97 on my RTTF.
    I have only rushed the tasks that have been prompted on this new town.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    What are the rules about taking advantage of favorable glitches. During RTTF there was a big issues when the tennis court glitch happened. We had a member kicked out because they refused to store them. We had decided that obvious glitches couldn't be used. Since we are crawling, I am not sure that it is as much of an issue.
  • I bought more MBs too. Time to quit. Got my XP to 12.25 and 54 donuts left. Tried sending Homer on the mypad task again and tapping for the ten donuts, but no luck.
  • johncolombo
    I bought more MBs too. Time to quit. Got my XP to 12.25 and 54 donuts left. Tried sending Homer on the mypad task again and tapping for the ten donuts, but no luck.
    You get a statue. Not donuts although that does sound familiar. Maybe it's a task later?
  • johncolombo
    meinaz wrote: »
    What are the rules about taking advantage of favorable glitches. During RTTF there was a big issues when the tennis court glitch happened. We had a member kicked out because they refused to store them. We had decided that obvious glitches couldn't be used. Since we are crawling, I am not sure that it is as much of an issue.

I remember the no glitch rule. Ea has fixed most of the glitches and no new ones have popped up. Let's maybe take a wait and see approach? If we get that far, are the beach bungalows considered a glitch?
  • IDK. Is there a way to go between your towns without having to close out. I need another TSTO icon on my screen...lazy :D
  • For some reason I started a new town yesterday, It's kinda fun starting over. I have no intention of racing through this like the race to the finish gang, so if anyone wants to start a new town and play casually we can discuss it here. I'm playing under John3288. I don't think I have any rules for this but I'm planning on playing this town freemium.

Current players:
    John3288
    DeesToonTown
    sandybottom2
    callmenancydrew
    GrannysCTown

I see how you are...putting me at a disadvantage on purpose. Please edit my name to read CallMeNancyDrew

You want me penniless, donutless, and neighborless. :D:D:D:*

And the tap Homer/Statue thing still does not work. Must have to complete something else to get it to trigger.

I'm suppose to be working on a mass emailer for work. Has to go out by 1 pm. Must pull myself away from the game. lol.