EA Forums - Banner

Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• johncolombo
    11464 posts Senior Moderator
    juliet603 wrote: »
    Ok I've just started a town

1juliet1

Im liking all the mystery boxes I can buy, why didn't I do that first time round? :( But I'm gonna be going super slow so definitely not a race but a crawl for me :D

yay Juliet! welcome
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • juliet603 wrote: »
    Fun! I just added you @juliet603

We put our tyre fire in the same place! B)

Because we're awesome. :sunglasses:
    I like what you did with your Kwik E Mart. :D
  • I just moved mine, now I have to go check out this special tire fire place.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • johncolombo
    juliet603 wrote: »
    Fun! I just added you @juliet603

We put our tyre fire in the same place! B)

Because we're awesome. :sunglasses:
    I like what you did with your Kwik E Mart. :D

Ha!
    Lol
  • I'm going to stick with a crawl for now, though I'm torn between spending all my doughnuts and hanging on to them.

In fact I'm crawling so much I'm not doing/buying anything that I'm not prompted to!! Lol not sure that'll last :D
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I wasted all the rest of my donuts on the giant robot. It is going to be the centerpiece of my town.
  • I just logged onto my main town and was a bit excited that I had a neighbour request - turns out it was me from my new town...........

:|
  • johncolombo
    edited January 2017
    meinaz wrote: »
    I wasted all the rest of my donuts on the giant robot. It is going to be the centerpiece of my town.
    Looks great good job. I may steal that idea, after I earn 5 more donuts. Lol
  • For some reason I started a new town yesterday, It's kinda fun starting over. I have no intention of racing through this like the race to the finish gang, so if anyone wants to start a new town and play casually we can discuss it here. I'm playing under John3288. I don't think I have any rules for this but I'm planning on playing this town freemium.

My 2 springfields are already 100% freemium so I wouldn't be doing anything new by starting a new town. I will check in on the discussion now and again though to see if you are feeling the pain that I felt. :)

• johncolombo
    Debating on if I want to grow my town first or work my way down to squidport. I think SP starts at level 16.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Debating on if I want to grow my town first or work my way down to squidport. I think SP starts at level 16.

During RTTF, I bought land towards Squidport right away. I tried to get SP, LP, and SH done quickly so I could go back to concentrating on the rest of the town.
  • johncolombo

During RTTF, I bought land towards Squidport right away. I tried to get SP, LP, and SH done quickly so I could go back to concentrating on the rest of the town.

Thanks for the tip. What's LP? You mean KL?
  • I spent all my donuts on mystery boxes and cobblestone roads. :/
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

Yes, KL. Sorry.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I spent all my donuts on mystery boxes and cobblestone roads. :/

I am jealous of the people with cobblestone roads. I wish I would have bought them. I think it will be my next donut purchase, then I will save up for the whale.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I spent all my donuts on mystery boxes and cobblestone roads. :/

I am jealous of the people with cobblestone roads. I wish I would have bought them. I think it will be my next donut purchase, then I will save up for the whale.

:D:D
  • Ahhhhgrrrrrr. I forgot we will have to do KL again. Maybe this time they'll give me the alien ride.
  • johncolombo

You must have been thinking about LPN.
    :D
    he's kinda like part of the game.
  • johncolombo
    Ahhhhgrrrrrr. I forgot we will have to do KL again. Maybe this time they'll give me the alien ride.
    It's been years since I started a new town. I'm hoping they put some unique content in.
  • meinaz wrote: »

Yes, KL. Sorry.

Oops, I bought 2 squares going the wrong way because they were cheap. Should have guessed there was a reason. Oh well. I moved Cletus' farm there. :D