EA Forums - Banner

CG update: please Read

Prev134
mattruns84
2819 posts Member
edited January 2017
CG is almost done I think. Special thanks to Sakura for giving me some tips and insight since she's been doing this way longer than I have. <3

That being said, does anyone object to having the CG on this forum? I've researched past threads and there are some pros and cons to each.

Pros of having it here:

- everyone is already signed up here
- Ease of use (not having to remember more passwords/ account information)
- the forum has been upgraded and should no longer pose a problem
- might recruit future players that observe and read the story and action and will want to play
- Getting back to "old school" style CGs.

Cons of having it here

-trolling/ unnecessary posts from outsiders (though I haven't seen much lately)
- less control over board format here than elsewhere
- Less anonymity

Is anyone that has shown interest in the game 100% against having it here? Honestly it'd be easier for me to get stuff out in a timely manner.

Thoughts?
Post edited by mattruns84 on

Replies

• I believe I saw one posted here in December. I think they play on another site.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Yep, we have been playing off site but we have had sign ups here. I don't know that there is anything planned right now. I am always up for playing.
  • Same here - it's been a couple of weeks since we tried to lynch @meinaz on the first day :D
  • ++Meinaz
  • i had thoughts of one...but i wasnt sure if anyone else was planning one too...so i havent really been plotting...
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • Plot away Rhi!!!
  • ;) hopefully they are going to suspend me for a week...! but doubtful... :(
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    stephtog wrote: »
    Same here - it's been a couple of weeks since we tried to lynch @meinaz on the first day :D

I have only been lynched once during the day. I am usually killed at night. Stupid villains! :lol:
  • I had a dream about an awesome one to host, right after the last one ended...but I forgot what it would be when I woke up...

I've been trying to remember what it was ever since... :D
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• meinaz wrote: »
    Same here - it's been a couple of weeks since we tried to lynch @meinaz on the first day :D

I have only been lynched once during the day. I am usually killed at night. Stupid villains! :lol:

It's because you're so good at the games! :grin:
  • ^this....
  • The villains never kill me because I'm always wrong. :confused::grin:
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »

I just throw out lots of ideas. I am wrong much more than I am right. I think I was the only one who thought Wilki could have been innocent in the last game.

I just throw out lots of ideas. I am wrong much more than I am right. I think I was the only one who thought Wilki could have been innocent in the last game.

Yeah, I said he was innocent but I only said that so he wouldn't kill me at night. :grin:

Yeah, I said he was innocent but I only said that so he wouldn't kill me at night. :grin:

I didn't say he was innocent or guilty and he killed me first chance he had!! :/
  • stephtog wrote: »

I didn't say he was innocent or guilty and he killed me first chance he had!! :/

I have no idea why he killed you. I would never do that. :innocent:
  • I still haven't recovered from Pirates vs Ninjas. That was so confusing.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • @IckabodSchrek You could try another one. That game was a little confusing. :)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I still haven't recovered from Pirates vs Ninjas. That was so confusing.

Play again. The first one is always the hardest and it didn't help that we had hidden identities.
  • The only reason I didn't kill MC was because I hoped I could have passed the suspicion over to her, at least for one day