EA Forums - Banner

When do you think Brandine will be available again?

Prev1
I want her really bad!

I'm hoping she'll be available for purchase for Valentine's Day...

Replies

• Same here...I want her too!
  • Same here...I want her too!

+1
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Maybe Valentine's?
  • isn't Brandine the premium character for metal recycling?
    Ah, just throw it over the fence. Let Arby's worry about it.
  • DexAspen wrote: »
    isn't Brandine the premium character for metal recycling?

Yup. Limited time availability premium character at that. Then there's the 3 Spukler kid pregnancies to wait out at 3 months each.
  • so if you don't have Brandine already, there's no premium character for the Metal Depot like Dewey Largo for glass and Uter for plastic?
    so if you don't have Brandine already, there's no premium character for the Metal Depot like Dewey Largo for glass and Uter for plastic?

Correct. However, there's a decent chance she'll be available again quite soon.

Insanity Laughs. Under Pressure We’re Cracking.
  • Yeah, she usually is offered for Valentines day.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • galaxysm2729
    410 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    She wasn't offered last yr tho..Since I was waiting for her to make a Come back.
  • we shouldnt ask for her or it might be like the grumple. her and grumple are top two on my list that i want for my newer town
  • I want her too... :) didn't get her last time and regret it. Btw I do have Dewey available for buy in my town.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • johncolombo
    11346 posts Senior Moderator
    Just remember everytime Brandine has been offered except for the first time as soon as you put her on her 90 day birth a spuckler task she's needed for a quest and she will have to be stored then unstored to advance the game.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I want Brandine too! Everytime she was offered I didn't have enough donuts. :(
    so if you don't have Brandine already, there's no premium character for the Metal Depot like Dewey Largo for glass and Uter for plastic?

Correct. However, there's a decent chance she'll be available again quite soon.

til
  • I want more Spucklers. 4 more and I won't see Brandine for a year.
  • wadebear wrote: »
    DexAspen wrote: »

Yup. Limited time availability premium character at that. Then there's the 3 Spukler kid pregnancies to wait out at 3 months each.

I did not know that. Must get Brandine now.

mhyhiitfz0jm.jpg

• I want more Spucklers. 4 more and I won't see Brandine for a year.

tumblr_mmen40VLGx1qh59n0o1_500.png
  • wadebear wrote: »
    DexAspen wrote: »

Good to know. I definitely need her; metal recycling is always a major bottleneck for my town.
  • Just remember everytime Brandine has been offered except for the first time as soon as you put her on her 90 day birth a spuckler task she's needed for a quest and she will have to be stored then unstored to advance the game.

After her second abortion, I didn't have the heart or the patience to put Brandine through another 90 day pregnancy. In my town, the Spucklers have just two kids.

Nowadays she's too busy with her job at the recycling plant to think about having another child.

Thanks EA for bringing the heartache of the working class into my escape from reality.
  • Are the Spuckler kids (that Brandine gives birth to) playable or NPCs?

mhyhiitfz0jm.jpg