EA Forums - Banner

It's Do the Rail Yard Time 01/17/17

Prev134
5 days to go

Get ready

this is plenty of warning

Replies

• I haven't even started this week's rail yard. Was there even a reminder thread?

I must've missed it.
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • Castiel19x
    4069 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I haven't even started this week's rail yard. Was there even a reminder thread?

I must've missed it.

Yes there was a reminder one but it got closed.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • 777361.gif
  • Brilliant!!!! :D
  • This nonsense has gone too far. You made your point and got wadebears posts locked. Why bring this up again other than to just be a jerk?
  • KillaSqirl wrote: »
    This nonsense has gone too far. You made your point and got wadebears posts locked. Why bring this up again other than to just be a jerk?

I thought everyone liked the weekly reminders?

• jukan00
    2317 posts Member
    Not really sure what's going on here but I really do like doing the railyard. I get my five donuts in under 36 hours. Who doesn't like free donuts?
    This nonsense has gone too far. You made your point and got wadebears posts locked. Why bring this up again other than to just be a jerk?

There were and still are a number of us who appreciated Wadebears reminders, because in actual life we get busy and can forget. Seems like this forum is less for everyone, where you read what interests you and ignore what doesn't. Its seems plain childish to take this issue and drive it until the posts are locked, and then start it fresh again the next week. I try to ignore the increasing trolling and not comment at all but this is gone from silly and stupid to nonsense. If you don't like the reminders don't read them. I am sure the OP will claim he is just trying to help and feign innocence again, but get real here. The sad thing is on the times when the OP actually posts real opinions they are of benefit to the community and worthwhile. This is not. And yes I expect to get flamed over this, but it needed to be said.

Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.

• Willy9292 wrote: »
    KillaSqirl wrote: »

There were and still are a number of us who appreciated Wadebears reminders, because in actual life we get busy and can forget. Seems like this forum is less for everyone, where you read what interests you and ignore what doesn't. Its seems plain childish to take this issue and drive it until the posts are locked, and then start it fresh again the next week. I try to ignore the increasing trolling and not comment at all but this is gone from silly and stupid to nonsense. If you don't like the reminders don't read them. I am sure the OP will claim he is just trying to help and feign innocence again, but get real here. The sad thing is on the times when the OP actually posts real opinions they are of benefit to the community and worthwhile. This is not. And yes I expect to get flamed over this, but it needed to be said.

I agree
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!

I never once said i didn't like the rail yard reminder. My question was, why do we need a new one each week instead of just bumping the same one each week? Nobody can give me an answer that makes sense other than "because he doesn't have to". I didn't want the threads to be closed. I wanted them merged like every other time when people open the same threads. I have forgot myself on occasion and the thread reminded me. If the old thread was bumped it would have reminded me just the same. You don't even need to open the thread to get reminded because the title does it just the same.
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    MaxxSpider wrote: »
    5 days to go

Get ready

Thanks for the warning. I will absolutely be ready.

Well said, Willy9292.

Wadebear was sincere, whereas these were clearly intended to make some kind childish point:
    in case some people didn't know and need multiple threads to let them know.

To answer your question Wadebear could have bumped the same thread, yes. He had two options: one to bump the same thread, one to make a new one each week. He chose (perhaps arbitrarily) to make a new one each week. The mods did not seem to have a problem with this, so I don't see what the issue is.

Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • Maxxspider everyone! He’s not a troll. He’s not a spammer. He’s not confused or childish.
    AirurandoP wrote: »

Having moaned on about multiple threads, you got your way and this thread will probably be bumped each rather than recreated, but you still carry on. You don't care that there are two threads. You were simply jealous that someone else was getting attention that you weren’t.

You're the kid at the back of the classroom waving his hands shouting "Look at me everyone!" trying to get attention while everyone else tries to focus on learning and feels embarrassed for you.

Last week
    QPK9dmb.jpg

This week
    YdlnPZ6.jpg
    Donald Trump is that you?
    Neighbour requirements: 100% Freemium. Daily Tapper. Send PM first.

totally agree, this is getting real old now

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • smohqy
    2102 posts Member
    5 days to go

Get ready

I'm frontloaded and ready to go.

Oh, and

GiD9zpvl.jpg

PJLt8UZl.jpg

N63qcwdl.jpg

9I0cqH2l.jpg

Gv3MZQ6l.jpg
  • #inbeforethelock
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • what is all the whining about?
    I posted a thread here to remind everyone about the rail yard in 5 days?
    i will modify this one and bump it each week so that wadebear doesn't have to any more.
    I don't see the issue.
  • In case Maxxspider forgets to remind you, as he pointed out in the previous railyard reminder thread.

Warning+long+post+short+post+medium+post_ba781a_5089470.jpg
    Neighbour requirements: 100% Freemium. Daily Tapper. Send PM first.

• AirurandoP wrote: »
    In case Maxxspider forgets to remind you, as he pointed out in the previous railyard reminder thread.

This is a long post
  • Castiel19x
    4069 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    wadebears
    AirurandoP wrote: »
    In case Maxxspider forgets to remind you, as he pointed out in the previous railyard reminder thread.

They should just lock this down :wink:
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!