EA Forums - Banner

Hints/Secrets

I have not heard or read anything about those Cletus/SVT donuts, and I don't think it's true..

I've been playing this game since february and have never received a donut vandalizing friends, so it must be a REAL rare event if that's true...

There are a couple burning bushes to be found when expanding, I think it's 4 or 5 in total, something like that.. Otherwise, just keep playing the game and from time to time EA decides to throw some donuts at us :)

Edit: Edited for spelling...

Replies

• jasonicus321
    1811 posts
    edited February 2013
    The SVT and Cletus ones are not true. You don't get donuts from them. There is donuts rarely to clean the debris but not for vandalizing. It is quite hard to just earn them.
  • gl0bal_3nemy
    85 posts
    edited February 2013
    I hope we get stuff like the Halloween update, where answering the Mayan God's trivia question correctly("The Zune.") on the first try.
  • higl1
    9 posts
    edited February 2013
    i may be imagining this but when they did the valentines update the level 25 players XP was reset for that leevel and if they complete it again they get 3 donuts
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts
    edited February 2013
    higl1 wrote:
    i may be imagining this but when they did the valentines update the level 25 players XP was reset for that leevel and if they complete it again they get 3 donuts

You are correct, sir.
  • Ankarstroom
    228 posts
    edited February 2013
    The free donuts don't come in great numbers, when you start playing you get the impression that they do and you get tasks to speed things up using donuts (you can actually wait them out and save a couple). After the tutorial you get a few from level ups and cleaning up debris. Special events (like the valentine one active now) can be a good source for free donuts. The christmas event and its surprise surprise ending with the christmas stockings was the first where you could actually increase the reward by playing (not just a one time thing).

With no lvl 26 available we have the "xp donut bonus" during the valentine event:

f8954ba22b6f7242da4a1769600f6ac7.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!