EA Forums - Banner

Do people not see the Add Me thread stuck on the top of the forum?

Seriously, do people don't know how to read, or they don't k ow how message forums work?

Replies

• 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    lol Seems like it. These n00bs keep making "add me" threads outside of the "finding friends" section....
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    No people really don't know how forums work. This was one of my first and I've learned a ton. There's a lot of rules of etiquette people miss the rules sticky all the time. A whole new thread to complain probably isn't the best thing to help the situation. How about a simple response to the guy telling him why this is considered rude and what he should have done instead? Besides if you want to get technical on the rules one could argue that this post really has nothing to contribute to this sub-forum topic of game discussion.
  • Some people will **** about anything like a little kid. Grow up some people can make mistakes.

Yeah....we all make mistakes.....but you posted the same thread 5 or 6 times. The "Add Me" thread is literally the very first one on the screen that you see.
  • Some people will **** about anything like a little kid. Grow up some people can make mistakes.

Yeah....we all make mistakes.....but you posted the same thread 5 or 6 times. The "Add Me" thread is literally the very first one on the screen that you see.

Do di do did id do oh do

Now he's speaking in toungues.....would've made a great character in the Winter 2016 event.

Do di do did id do oh do

Now he's speaking in toungues.....would've made a great character in the Winter 2016 event.

Who needs an event in game right now, we got Scottie to hold the whole forum over while next one starts :D

First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • johncolombo
    11384 posts Senior Moderator
    Ha! This thread made me laugh. @KillaSqirl I agree with you. Wasn't till this forum that I learned all I know about forums.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • @KillaSqirl so far is the smartest person on here
  • DexAspen
    SH Billionaire
    Level 137

add me!
    Ah, just throw it over the fence. Let Arby's worry about it.
  • DexAspen wrote: »
    DexAspen
    SH Billionaire
    Level 137

add me!

It's like open mic night around here ;)
  • Hey everybody, let's make 2017 the year of getting along. K? K.

Ahem
  • the thread was closed from when the forum switched over so that's probably why but now it's open
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

what's the fun in that? :p
  • mattruns84 wrote: »
    Hey everybody, let's make 2017 the year of getting along. K? K.

what's the fun in that? :p

I'm a peacemaker. Why can't we be friends? ;)

• Agree with @KillaSqirl and @johncolombo, except I have been on many forums, and our old forum worked but this new layout sucks. All of us at one point or another have recreated a new thread that should be in another thread in response to heat another thread because they all get lost! Super frustrating!
    Granted the add me thread is at the top permenantly so..... there is that :D
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • Wow that is alll move it move it move it
  • I just couldn't help it. :D

i_like_to_move_it_facebook_cover.jpg
  • mattruns84 wrote: »
    I just couldn't help it. :D

i_like_to_move_it_facebook_cover.jpg

:D
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Yeah and you said I was a **** look at tweedledee and tweedledumbe
  • Yeah and you said I was a **** look at tweedledee and tweedledumbe

576290919-101-Galaxy-Quest-quotes.gif

All i can think of when reading this thread