EA Forums - Banner

I know who you are Valentine

I've been making a "friends to keep" list too! I love that you can see who has visited and where they went in your town. Awesome update.

Replies

• bear2489
    54 posts
    edited February 2013
    Doesn't really show who has been to your town. I've been to several where it didn't give me the option to leave cards.
  • MaggieLisa33
    101 posts
    edited February 2013
    I would give people some time with your "friends to keep" list. Personally, I can still only get into about half of my neighbors' towns and I assume the same is true the other way around. Also, if you don't pick up your valentines regularly, your characters don't reset and visitors may have to click on regular buildings.
  • coffret_do
    144 posts
    edited February 2013
    As mentioned people can visit your town but there may not be a card for them to tap. Happens a lot.
  • stran01
    37 posts
    edited February 2013
    I would give people some time with your "friends to keep" list. Personally, I can still only get into about half of my neighbors' towns and I assume the same is true the other way around. Also, if you don't pick up your valentines regularly, your characters don't reset and visitors may have to click on regular buildings.

ML33---I agree with you on waiting before I drop the axe !!! I also have noticed about 50% of my 53 friends still haven't updated,so I will be waiting a week or two.
    I also noticed some towns only have 1 valentine available. I assume it takes a while after updating ,for the update to fully go into effect
    I have two towns and after I updated it was at least 12hrs before I could access from one to visit the other, so patient I will be
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!