EA Forums - Banner

I would spring

Prev1
we have the summer fall and winter trees because there are not the spring trees?
jahreszeiten.gif

Replies

• Spring trees would be a good addition.
  • HomerND84 wrote: »
    Spring trees would be a good addition.

+1
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • +1 Yay* (I had to add more letters or it wouldn't post, so I wrote yay, when really I just wanted to post +1 )
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • YAY!!
  • thank you!
    we hope that EA read!
  • Yes to this, even if there are just buds. The flowers could do this too.
  • Lilienwurst
    92 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Yes, great idea. I actually would like to have the "seasonal" trees for a longer time than just the events.

And, HEY EA, if you really read this(which I kind of doubt), please make all premium skins pay out premium!
    For example, Krustys 4 hour stonecutter doesn't, and this since the stonecutter event!
  • Yes, great idea. I actually would like to have the "seasonal" trees for a longer time than just the events.

And, HEY EA, if you really read this(which I kind of doubt), please make all premium skins pay out premium!
    For example, Krustys 4 hour stonecutter doesn't, and this since the stonecutter event!

Krusty's Stonecutter skin has never been premium, so that's why it doesn't have premium payouts for all the tasks.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »
    Yes, great idea. I actually would like to have the "seasonal" trees for a longer time than just the events.

Krusty's Stonecutter skin has never been premium, so that's why it doesn't have premium payouts for all the tasks.

Krustys Stonecutter skin pays out premium, just not the 4 hour task!
    And he's not the only one where the 4 hour task is not right.
  • But, I'm sorry, I didn't want to start an off-topic discussion here. Was meant just as a sidenote.

I really like the tree idea!

Yes, because those other tasks take place at the Stonecutter Lodge, which is premium. Krusty Burger, where the 4 hr task takes place is not premium, so the payout is not premium.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • Good idea.
  • johncolombo
    11026 posts Senior Moderator
    good catch. I never thought about that before.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
    wiedmannaj wrote: »

Yes, because those other tasks take place at the Stonecutter Lodge, which is premium. Krusty Burger, where the 4 hr task takes place is not premium, so the payout is not premium.

Sorry vibra5, I have to respond to that. I can't help it.

Wiedmannaj, If what you say would be correct, then Willi's shack, the town hall and the channel 6 building would be premium, because the stonecutter skin of the (non-premium) person pays out premium.
    And of course they are not.
    As long as I play, (4years) a premium skin pays out premium, no matter where or what kind of job they're doing. So chances are pretty pretty good that this is just a wrong payout
  • unless you count the easter tree's....which I got tons of
    ~Always be Designing~
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

Sorry vibra5, I have to respond to that. I can't help it.

Wiedmannaj, If what you say would be correct, then Willi's shack, the town hall and the channel 6 building would be premium, because the stonecutter skin of the (non-premium) person pays out premium.
    And of course they are not.
    As long as I play, (4years) a premium skin pays out premium, no matter where or what kind of job they're doing. So chances are pretty pretty good that this is just a wrong payout

Krusty's skin is not premium. It was won during the event or people paid money for it. All of Krusty's other tasks are at premium buildings for the skin so they pay out premium due to the building not the skin. Wiedmannaj is correct. Willie and Quimby both have premium skins, so their jobs at the shack and town hall are premium due to the skin not the building. Brockman's skin is not premium and if it is paying out premium at channel 6, then that is a bonus.
  • Back to topic: I've used the marshmallow tree partially hidden amongst other trees when they have leaves, it gives the appearance of white blossoms. Flowering trees would be a great addition.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Back to topic: I've used the marshmallow tree partially hidden amongst other trees when they have leaves, it gives the appearance of white blossoms. Flowering trees would be a great addition.

Great idea. I try to use the "non-green" trees whenever possible, ie maple, plum even the money trees sometimes. Anything for a little variety
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Yes trees marshmallow, trees money, even those rainbow and old cherry tree add a touch of spring, but I wish they all lived trees all 4 seasons

PS It does not matter if you go off topic, even if you give an opinion on the subject ...

I do this too. I have a grove of them, and it looks like blossoming trees.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.