EA Forums - Banner

TOO MUCH MONEY ON HAND

Replies

  • Some more land to spend it on would be good. Perhaps the other half of SH...
  • Imagine all the donuts you could have with that money.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • I agree. Maybe offer an aspirational building for 2 Billion dollars
  • smitty959 wrote: »
    Turn those $$$ into donuts.
    mystery2mi wrote: »
    PDbluebird wrote: »
    What's KEM Farming?

    KEM farming is one way to farm donuts. Here's how to do it:

    First turn the xp collider on for ten days then place as many Kwik e marts as you can. Once they are built sell them and repeat until the collider has expired. When that happens just turn it on again and repeat

    Since you have 1 billion in cash, you should bypass KEMs and go straight to buying and selling bloodmobiles. It burns through your money faster but you will earn donuts much, much faster since you don't have to wait for the 4 hour build time. If you have time to kill, you could just buy 1 day on the XP Collider.


    This is the way to go!! I wait until I get to 20 million, buy the 24 hour XP multiplier, buy and sell bloodmobils until I've spent 10 million. I usually get around 100 donuts.
  • johncolombo
    11354 posts Senior Moderator
    we started a new RTTF finish last week , we have no money. Please wire ome ASAP.
    :D
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • PDbluebird wrote: »
    What's KEM Farming?

    KEM farming is one way to farm donuts. Here's how to do it:

    First turn the xp collider on for ten days then place as many Kwik e marts as you can. Once they are built sell them and repeat until the collider has expired. When that happens just turn it on again and repeat

    What's a good amount of money to have to start this process? How many donuts can one expect to earn?
  • @trevornslane I don't think there's one good answer. If you have other stuff you want to buy with in game cash use it. If you have disposable income a KEM will use it all. Your earnings will depend on how high your multiplier is and how many characters and buildings you have and how often you log on.
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    instead of making us pay donuts for certain characters or items why can't they have premium stuff that costs 100,000 cash instead? At least we'd be finally spending the cash on something other than land : P I can afford 5600000 on a character. It'd be pocket change for me.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Im about a day from hitting 100 million for the 1st time
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Step 1) Buy a minimum of 24 Hour XP Collider
    Step 2) Buy a bunch of either Bloodmobiles or Rat Trap Trucks.
    Step 3) After collecting all that XP and leveling up, resell the items you purchased for leveling up.
    Step 4) Repeat step 2 and 3 until you have the desired amount of donuts. Note: I stop with 10 million in game currency remaining.

    I find this option better than Kwik E Mart farming because its pay out is immediate and you only have the XP Collider for a certain amount of time.

  • empathy77 wrote: »
    Step 1) Buy a minimum of 24 Hour XP Collider
    Step 2) Buy a bunch of either Bloodmobiles or Rat Trap Trucks.
    Step 3) After collecting all that XP and leveling up, resell the items you purchased for leveling up.
    Step 4) Repeat step 2 and 3 until you have the desired amount of donuts. Note: I stop with 10 million in game currency remaining.

    I find this option better than Kwik E Mart farming because its pay out is immediate and you only have the XP Collider for a certain amount of time.
    This is the option I always go with because its just faster to do then having to wait every 4 hours for the building to be built.

    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    For people with less money, KEM farming allows for you to still gain money and get donuts at the same time. If you have a billion dollars, there is no reason to not use bloodmobiles or rat traps.
  • Don't worry it slows down alot at level 936
  • PDbluebird wrote: »
    What's KEM Farming?

    KEM farming is one way to farm donuts. Here's how to do it:

    First turn the xp collider on for ten days then place as many Kwik e marts as you can. Once they are built sell them and repeat until the collider has expired. When that happens just turn it on again and repeat

    What's a good amount of money to have to start this process? How many donuts can one expect to earn?

    I usually have at least 1 mil cash on hand as for donuts its at least 3 every 4 hours more if you have a huge multiplier
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • I just started my first KEM farm. I'll see how it goes and decide if I want to keep going after that. I normally buy donuts so if it's a slow grind I might stick to spending (wasting) real money.
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    PDbluebird wrote: »
    we need something for those who have so much money, and we have everything we could buy, i am already at level 625 and have over a billion of cash and don't know what to do with it. and i can spend spend on high price things but i will leveling up quickly.

    How are you only level 625?

    I like to use Rat Trap Trucks. Buying nine of those levels me up now.

    (edit- with a simple 5 donut 24 hour XP collider boost I figure I can make roughly 1,000 donuts every one hundred million dollars.)
    Post edited by jukan00 on
  • PDbluebird wrote: »
    Blood mobiles are what i did buy but i don't want to really want to level up too fast
    Why don't you wan't to level up too fast?

    I got to the max level, 939 as fast as I could by using the bloodmobiles. Then you get to choose the 3 options of level up donuts. One of which is 3 donuts. I just spend my cash to always get the 3.

    Now I KEM farm, but I also have a house farm. So I've got lots of donuts. :) And my cash has built up again cause I don't have much else to spend it on.
  • I just started my first KEM farm. I'll see how it goes and decide if I want to keep going after that. I normally buy donuts so if it's a slow grind I might stick to spending (wasting) real money.

    If cash is an issue, just build 25 KEM and repeat over time. Also spend the donuts on the XP Collider. Once you get a system going, the donuts you earn will be greater than the cost of the XP Collider. I have always gone for the 10 day cycle.
  • jukan00 wrote: »
    PDbluebird wrote: »
    we need something for those who have so much money, and we have everything we could buy, i am already at level 625 and have over a billion of cash and don't know what to do with it. and i can spend spend on high price things but i will leveling up quickly.

    How are you only level 625?
    I'm only lvl 119. Because I am. I can't explain why. I just don't get much exp every day. And I don't use the collier because why?...I don't care about levels because it doesn't give us anything anymore. 1 donut? It may as well be Zero.

    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    1pillform wrote: »
    jukan00 wrote: »
    PDbluebird wrote: »
    we need something for those who have so much money, and we have everything we could buy, i am already at level 625 and have over a billion of cash and don't know what to do with it. and i can spend spend on high price things but i will leveling up quickly.

    How are you only level 625?
    I'm only lvl 119. Because I am. I can't explain why. I just don't get much exp every day. And I don't use the collier because why?...I don't care about levels because it doesn't give us anything anymore. 1 donut? It may as well be Zero.

    1 donut for 800+ levels gives you 800+ donuts. Zero donuts for 800 levels gives you zero. I am not sure I see your logic.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!