EA Forums - Banner

Reached 939

Prev13
I reached 939 about 6 hours ago
We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!

Replies

• johncolombo
    11250 posts Senior Moderator
    congratulations! Must feel good.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Thanks @johncolombo yes it does feel good to finally be at max level
  • I reached 939 about 6 hours ago

Congratulations! :)

I'm almost there too. Currently at level 829. Probably I'll be done in a week :)
  • I reached 939 about 6 hours ago

Got there just before christmas but finishing the Homerlayas was bigger for me. It's nice not to see the numbers not going up anymore.
    Neighbour requirements: 100% Freemium. Daily Tapper. Send PM first.

• Ok, this question is for the veterans of tapped out. I currently have a XP multiplier of 63%. My question is, around what percentage of your XP multiplier will allow you to farm donuts from levelling up so fast? Fine with spending money but want to know around what percentage will allow me to clear the 500k xp relatively quickly.
  • AirurandoP wrote: »
    I reached 939 about 6 hours ago

Got there just before christmas but finishing the Homerlayas was bigger for me. It's nice not to see the numbers not going up anymore.

So there is a limit to the 1 donut you get per level up? I thought maybe the xp still filled but it stayed on the final level @AirurandoP
  • I recommend having your multiplier around 200% and buying and fully upgrading all 5 beach hideaways
  • johncolombo
    11250 posts Senior Moderator
    it does stay on 939 and instead of leveling up when your XP hits 10000 you get bonut boxes.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • @samspargo332 when you reach level 939 do the donuts end?
  • AirurandoP
    846 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    @coreythompsonb What johncolumbo said above: you revert back to bonut boxes 1,2 or 3. 50,000 per box if you don't get 3 donuts first time.

• In my town at 520% shown multiplier I clear 500k XP or half of 939 level bar with approx 7 KEMs. I just checked. NOTE, I run collider and my heights is at 1.6B, all placed, which means my actual XP % is about 700.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP

You no longer get a free donut for leveling up. Instead, once you hit the 1,000,000 xp you get bonut boxes. This doesn't end, so KEM farm away and you'll find yourself with a nice amount of donuts in no time. I found myself spending tons of donuts increasing my multiplier afterwards, which over time increases the number of donuts I earn per day via KEM farming.
    Level 939 donuts are pick 3 box at 1M XP. Please read tutorials.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    @samspargo332 when you reach level 939 do the donuts end?

No you just get bonus donut boxes with one,two or three donuts in them every 1,000,000 XP. Its just like Maggie game or event bonuts only the boxes cost 50k to open instead of 150k if you don't get three donuts on the first try
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I recommend having your multiplier around 200% and buying and fully upgrading all 5 beach hideaways

I agree with this. If you haven't bought mystery boxes, I would also suggest them. There is some junk that you can get but there is the tire fire (2% multiplier), itchy and scratchy billboard (1% multiplier) and channel 6 news van (2% multiplier). You can also get more donuts. For 6 donuts each, they are a great buy.
  • AirurandoP
    846 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I recommend having your multiplier around 200% and buying and fully upgrading all 5 beach hideaways

@coreythompsonb along with the above it takes building 20 KEMs for me to level up (1M.) Keep your SH out of storage. My multiplier is around 250 at the moment

• daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Congrats!!

My multiplier is 410% plus the SH 153% XP bonus.

Also reccomend what @samspargo332 said about the brach hideaways. 200 donuts for all 5, 20% multiplier per hideaway once maxed out, and doing that isnt hard to do. Solid investment all around.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Congrats.
    I'm at 825, slowly getting there.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Nice!! I'm at 118 atm and 133.95% multiplier. I wanna lvl up fast tho :o
  • meinaz wrote: »
    If you haven't bought mystery boxes, I would also suggest them. There is some junk that you can get but there is the tire fire (2% multiplier), itchy and scratchy billboard (1% multiplier) and channel 6 news van (2% multiplier). You can also get more donuts. For 6 donuts each, they are a great buy.

Just bought 3 Mystery boxes (first time)

1. Klav Khakash Stand
    2. Channel 6 Van
    3. Itchy & Scratchy Billboard

Happy days