EA Forums - Banner

TIPS for PLAYERS

Replies

• Muhsterino
    4162 posts Member
    jamesj9371 wrote: »
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    As at 28th March 2017, the maximum money a user can have, before the game shows negative numbers, is now $4.294.967.295.

When you hit this number the games doesn't show negative numbers: your cash counter turns red and won't increase anymore. The game also cracks a couple of jokes, Easter egg style.
    Thanks for the correction, I have edited the text. I originally used the exact wording from LPN's 'what changed' thread.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • @Muhsterino Thank you for all your hard work with this. I wish this had been available when I started. I'm so happy that it found a permanent home where it won't get lost on the Forum. So much helpful info! I'm sure I will be referring to it often.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    Holy crap. This is detailed.
    Is there anyone out there?
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    jamesj9371 wrote: »
    As at 28th March 2017, the maximum money a user can have, before the game shows negative numbers, is now $4.294.967.295.

When you hit this number the games doesn't show negative numbers: your cash counter turns red and won't increase anymore. The game also cracks a couple of jokes, Easter egg style.

My account is always negative.. stupid debit card.
    Is there anyone out there?
  • mwnd1980
    24 posts Member
    Thanks for sharing this. I'm still getting the hang of things but this info is worth its weight in gold!
    Greetings from the Peace Garden State!
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited June 2017

670fhPml.jpg
    I have posted further on in this thread information on my progress to level 939.

Where you have "Number of KEMs built each time" and, for example, "1 XP per day" you have 25=XP 50,000 and $67,627. What does this dollar amount relate to? How much the KEMs cost, or how much they cost after selling them?
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
  • Muhsterino
    4162 posts Member
    @AOFIGO009 Just before the table, in bold, I have written that it is the base XP gained and net $ cost so it is the cost after reselling them.
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    @AOFIGO009 Just before the table, in bold, I have written that it is the base XP gained and net $ cost so it is the cost after reselling them.

Ah brilliant, thanks! There was so much there I missed that!! Lol!!! :smiley: I am very happy that my KEM cost nearly equals the money I get in from that four hour period!! I'm on about 450% on the Conform-O-Meter, so I think another 50-100% more will do me! FINALLY!!!!!!!
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
  • How does a new player seriously even begin? There's 5+ years of content: KL, SH, RailYard, etc. Land costs hundreds of millions. I'm glad I started when the game came out, but really don't see how anyone can play it from scratch.
  • johncolombo
    11026 posts Senior Moderator
    How does a new player seriously even begin? There's 5+ years of content: KL, SH, RailYard, etc. Land costs hundreds of millions. I'm glad I started when the game came out, but really don't see how anyone can play it from scratch.

We replayed as a group and got almost everything in 5 months. You're not going to get the events you missed but it's totally doable to get to a respectable level in that time. Plus finish the hieghts.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Thanks for this post it has been really helpful, but could some on explain the % bonus and hidden bonus my conform-o-meter? mine say's I have 163.35% and I have a full five stars, how do I get this up to increase my %. I have read though this post several times I hate to admit I just don't get it especially when I read people are into the thousands. I am doing a small farm of KEM's (25) and am getting on average 10 donuts a day with my people doing 4 hour shifts.
  • Muhsterino
    4162 posts Member
    @farscape72643 From the 3rd post in the thread, there are examples of ways to increase your bonus:
    4WukqmWl.jpg
    Occasionally we get items from EA that increase the bonus (an example is the balloons from the current pride event) but generally items have to be purchased with donuts. If you do not have any beach hideaways, then that would increase your bonus for each one by 20% (when fully upgraded, maximum of 5).
    The hidden bonus depends on your progress in Springfield Heights. The 4th table in this thread lists hidden XP bonuses:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/81718/sh-tables/p1
    Some players with large bonuses have been playing from the start, with lots of buildings and characters, but also spend a lot of time playing too.
  • Thanks for this post it has been really helpful, but could some on explain the % bonus and hidden bonus my conform-o-meter? mine say's I have 163.35% and I have a full five stars, how do I get this up to increase my %. I have read though this post several times I hate to admit I just don't get it especially when I read people are into the thousands. I am doing a small farm of KEM's (25) and am getting on average 10 donuts a day with my people doing 4 hour shifts.

What is a KEM's farm?

What is a KEM's farm?

Basically, it's a way of building up your XP points so that you can level up quicker and gain more doughnuts..

KEM stands for Kwik-E-Mart and for each one built, a reward of 2,000XP is given, this is the minimum amount before taking into account the multiplier bonus you have

So for example, my bonus is 200%, therefore for every KEM I build, I get rewarded 6,000XP

However, the best way to do it, is with the XP collider switched on, which times the XP you get by five...

That therefore turns my 6,000XP into 30,000XP....

Now once you reach a certain point in the game, every level up needs 500,000XP to complete..

That means I can buy 17 KEM's and after four hours, click on the build icons, collect my buildings and gain enough XP to level up and gain a doughnut...

I know that doesn't sound much, but it does get easier and better... the more bonus you have, the less KEM's you need to level up, the more money you can make in a day, the more KEM's you can build every four hours....

There are strategy threads which explain it in a lot more detail, there is even some information on page one of this thread which explains a good way to place your KEM farm and the costs involved (the first KEM is $200 and should always stay in your game, so they start at $220 and max out at $14,400 after the 24th one)

Hopefully this explains the basics of it and someone will surely be along soon to give you more detailed and better guidance

Oh Lord!.... My town is a mess... *sigh*
  • tracyacy2163
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Iwhat does KEM mean? SSB?
    Iwhat does KEM mean? SSB?
    KEM means Kwik-E-Mart. SSB is short for Sideshow Bob.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    @Muhsterino didn’t find a guide for the vault, i probably missed it or looking in wrong place :/ :D just wondering what the next vault is coming for me. Thanks and always appreciate you!
    Post edited by fastshadow2 on
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
    @Muhsterino didn’t find a guide for the vault, i probably missed it or looking in wrong place :/ :D just wondering what the next vault is coming for me next. Thanks and always appreciate you!
    I added it at the end of this thread here:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/97993/tips-for-new-players-other-links#latest
  • fatastic, thanks. figured i missed it somewhere
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • How can I insure that my game on another device it loaded to my current device?