EA Forums - Banner

What about this game keeps you playing?

Prev13
For me, I really like the Simpsons. I have since it debuted. So, to be able to play a game with them is perfect when it's presented like this. If it was a game like "Lisa's Thought Diary" or "Bart Breaking Bad", I would not be interested. I like big butts, but that has nothing to do with this thread. I like having so many characters from the classic show wandering and interacting in my living town. The designing is fun and I always look forward to what is next. I enjoy the interaction with my neighbors and I love seeing what they've done in their towns.

What keeps you playing?

Replies

• mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    Waiting for the day they release Shifty Eyed Dog.

Plus, yeah, I love the Simpsons. There was a period there in my well-spent youth where I'd talk almost exclusively in Simpsons quotes.
  • mwdalton wrote: »
    Plus, yeah, I love the Simpsons. There was a period there in my well-spent youth where I'd talk almost exclusively in Simpsons quotes.

this
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • One of my personal favorites:

When Homer asks what an old man like Abe and a not so pretty girl like Selma are doing together, Moe replies with "Eh, you ain't exactly open casket material yourself".
  • Boredom
  • I grew up watching The Simpsons which I love so much and I don't think I'll ever quit this game no matter what happens.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Been watching the Simpsons since Tracy Ulman. Always loved the show. I saw a friend playing this game when it first came out and was intrigued by it. So I started playing on my ipod. When that broke i went a year or so without it and it was pure heck. I tried other games similar to it but it wasnt the same. The day I bought my smartphone I downloaded the game while walking home from the store.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • This Forum....on friendly days. :D
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • fan from all the way back. everyday watcher, most days multiple episodes. in the past i basically gave all The Simpsons video games a pass just because it was The Simpsons. Tapped Out is the best one yet. easily. EA isn't always perfect but nothing's happened that has made want to curse their cousin's grandchildren or anything. the episode tie in stuff lately has been pretty kick booty too.
    Ah, just throw it over the fence. Let Arby's worry about it.
  • I've invested too much money into the game to quit playing. Sad....but true. Don't get me wrong, I love the game, but I can't quit even if I want to at this point.
  • Alas, my better half got me into TSTO and it quickly became something of a competition between us. In self defense, she has finally gotten into KEM farming on a grand scale to try and catch up to my level (839 and climbing). I'm not sure how we'll determine a winner but the game is amusing and doesn't require a vast amount of thinking. That must be why it appeals to me now. Thanks for hours of cheap entertainment, EA!
    Level 939 (and holding)
    Yes, I'm a real fantasy author!
  • What Barry said.
  • If I don't play every hour I will die. Please spread awareness of my suffering my sending a dollar to Happy Dude. Your help is appreciated.
  • For me, it's mostly the fame, and the money, and the beautiful women, and the notoriety as a world famous Tapped Out player.
  • I'm a fan of the show and enjoy the in-game humor. Homer is always good for a laugh. I also like designing and decorating and I'm horribly attached to my Springfield.

I think the THOH event is the biggest reason. It's my favorite event and I always look forward to it. :)
  • I've been a fan of the Simpsons since I first came across the show long ago and the idea of creating my own version of Springfield always appealed to me and the dialogue between characters during the original levels and events was nothing short of superb and in general it has continued to be very good since we changed to the new setup of events / mini event / tie-in and hopefully will continue to be excellent in the future.
  • What about this game keeps you playing?
    Mainly the Rail Yard and subsequent intelligent discussions about it here on the forums.
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • What about this game keeps you playing?
    Mainly the Rail Yard and subsequent intelligent discussions about it here on the forums.

You may be in luck, because there's always a thread right around the corner on that subject.
  • Addiction and the fear of withdrawal symptoms.
  • For me, it's mostly the fame, and the money, and the beautiful women, and the notoriety as a world famous Tapped Out player.
    Who are you again??
    *snicker* couldn't help myself :D
    It's a great game, great game engine, fun to build, love Simpsons S1-10/like S11-28, events that are actually playable freemium-unlike many others that totally are NOT, and with the great freemium content I'm perfectly happy putting real dollars in monthly for premium product too!
    More importantly, with this here forum, I never get really bored! Yallz entertaining as ****! Lol

Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • I am just here for the best PVP EVER!