EA Forums - Banner

What about this game keeps you playing?

Replies

• I just enjoy the game.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • B) Everything everyone has eloquently & uneloquently noted here .. not to mention life requires humor, & so in addition to all of that, this is sincerely some of the most enjoyably unique intellectual quality level stuff there is here in crazy cyberspace B)
    36f8fdf5-ef19-499e-bcb2-76faf125bca1_zpsn4kcx5yi.png
  • vibra5
    337 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    the only thing I regret about this game is for not catching it first discovered...
  • For me, it's the love I have for the Simpsons, the addiction to my phone, the ability to rub my beautiful town in the face of my ex via neighbour visits, the forum (although I have been lacking recently) and the "PUSH NOTIFICATIIIION!" going off in the middle of a very important work meeting and my boss going "Oh my god add me!"
  • I've also been a Simpson fan since the Tracey Ullman introduction. I couldn't believe they were making it into a series and am astounded it's still on (for all sorts of reasons!).

I love decorating my town -- I'm big into landscaping Springfield and IRL. I first learned of tsto when it was relaunched and immediately downloaded and I haven't missed a single day since.
  • For me it's gotten to the point where I can generate enough donuts daily through KEM farming to get a lot of premium items. My goal is to get everything before EA kills the game.
  • joniferous wrote: »
    For me, it's the love I have for the Simpsons, the addiction to my phone, the ability to rub my beautiful town in the face of my ex via neighbour visits, the forum (although I have been lacking recently) and the "PUSH NOTIFICATIIIION!" going off in the middle of a very important work meeting and my boss going "Oh my god add me!"
    You have a great job, man! Lol
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • I was looking for a Lego building game because I loved Lego as a kid and wanted to be able to build a city with Lego's, but couldn't find a simple enough game. But I did come across this game and love the city building aspect of it. It feels more like a hobby than a game, much like someone who builds model train towns. I enjoy the escape into the little town I've created. I also love The Simpsons and collecting memorabilia from the show. I don't think I'll ever get tired of playing.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • vibra5 wrote: »
    the only thing I regret about this game is for not catching it first discovered...

Me too. Started at the end of the original monorail event. I guess like a year and a half ago. I'm doing pretty damn good for being so behind. At level 939 and I have just over 400% multiplier without spending too much money on donuts. As a thanks I just bought my first boatload a couple weeks ago. This game keeps me very entertained.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    I was looking for a Lego building game because I loved Lego as a kid and wanted to be able to build a city with Lego's, but couldn't find a simple enough game. But I did come across this game and love the city building aspect of it. It feels more like a hobby than a game, much like someone who builds model train towns. I enjoy the escape into the little town I've created. I also love The Simpsons and collecting memorabilia from the show. I don't think I'll ever get tired of playing.

I'm the same way, as a kid I built big lego cities. This game brings out the creative side in people. Its also helpful that its a game that you can play whenever on your phone.

As a train lover, the monorail is my favorite part of the game. Hopefully we get a monorail update this year.
  • llovany wrote: »

As a train lover, the monorail is my favorite part of the game. Hopefully we get a monorail update this year.

Wouldn't it be cool to get an actual train for our SFs? They could add new box cars with different Simpsons products, nuclear waste car, slushee car. etc.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.

• Cubbie87 wrote: »
    I've invested too much money into the game to quit playing. Sad....but true. Don't get me wrong, I love the game, but I can't quit even if I want to at this point.

Lol! You sound like Walter White.

I too have spent too much money to quit. I've just got to the point where I can earn some freebie donuts once in a while. I guess I've finally "won". Now I can do events and be that guy who gets to buy whatever I want!!

I do love this game, and I am totally addicted.
  • civiksi wrote: »
    vibra5 wrote: »

Me too. Started at the end of the original monorail event. I guess like a year and a half ago. I'm doing pretty **** good for being so behind. At level 939 and I have just over 400% multiplier without spending too much money on donuts. As a thanks I just bought my first boatload a couple weeks ago. This game keeps me very entertained.
    Wow! I started same time (ish) you must be rockin the TSTO, I'm only lvl 135 or so with 300% multiplier. I thought I was putting it all in till "just now" ;)
    Way to play!!
  • This will be an embarrassing confession... I started playing in 2012 when I fell out of love with FarmVille. This game is much different than that game or any other game. This game is not mindless repetition. It changes up the goals frequently with exciting events. It has strategy as well as allowing for design elements in planning a city layout. Some players are very creative with 3D designs. It is social not only in allowing the accumulation of neighbors but also the ability to come here and discuss game play. Being based on a fun show with humorous dialogue and good animation is a big plus! And you have the choice of spending money or you can play it free.
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • @sealley123 what's the embarrassing part? Heh
  • Habit.
  • Round this time last year I was looking for a Simpsons game to play on my phone and found tsto. Been hooked on it ever since
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • civiksi wrote: »
    vibra5 wrote: »

Me too. Started at the end of the original monorail event. I guess like a year and a half ago. I'm doing pretty **** good for being so behind. At level 939 and I have just over 400% multiplier without spending too much money on donuts. As a thanks I just bought my first boatload a couple weeks ago. This game keeps me very entertained.

I play from Christmas 2014 but the game there since 2012
    now for me is a habit like coffee in the morning, I hope for many years to cintinuerà
  • @sealley123 what's the embarrassing part? Heh

LOL that I played FarmVille I was addicted to that game for a couple of years.
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • Cubbie87 wrote: »
    I've invested too much money into the game to quit playing. Sad....but true. Don't get me wrong, I love the game, but I can't quit even if I want to at this point.

This is definitely one reason why.....I also enjoy keep adding to this town I've put 4 years into.