EA Forums - Banner

Next event, Valentines day 2017?

Will it be a major or mini event, or something completely different?

Replies

• I'm guessing a mini event
  • I'm guessing a mini event

Most likely this.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Am I crazy or do I remember it being a major event one year?
  • 2014, I think
  • Awesome. I liked it as a major event, but they will probably do it as a mini this year. I wonder if they are doing anything for the inauguration next week. Something really tiny, maybe, like for the olympics. Maybe not, though, with all the controversy.
  • Awesome. I liked it as a major event, but they will probably do it as a mini this year. I wonder if they are doing anything for the inauguration next week. Something really tiny, maybe, like for the olympics. Maybe not, though, with all the controversy.

Controversy and the Simpsons go hand in hand so I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have a mini event or something similar to poke fun at it, it also seems that in recent years they have done less for Valentines day than in the past so I'm not hopeful of a large event I suspect more of a mini one or even just a sale of the old items with a couple of new things thrown in for the long term players although I could be completely wrong and we end up with a 6 week event based around it, only EA knows and they play their cards close to their chest.
  • Most likely something pink again.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Very true, devilhunt!
  • Typically, the alternate mini and major events. We'll see if they break tradition again. Eerily quite these days. Last year they kept rushing everything.
  • I'd be happy with a mini-event. I've still got pink benches and fountains coming out of my ears, so new content would be welcome whether full or mini event!
  • GvvC6r8.png
    Yessum
  • Will it be a major or mini event, or something completely different?

Yes!
  • Its always a mini but its sort of pointless.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • I dunno. Homer the heretic FEELS like a mini event, so it's possible whatever comes next is a full blown spectacular.
  • LPLeach wrote: »
    Typically, the alternate mini and major events. We'll see if they break tradition again. Eerily quite these days. Last year they kept rushing everything.

I don't know... Homer The Herectic was a mini event, so does that indicate that Valentine's will be a major one? Or will we have a major event maybe starting tomorrow (usually events start on tuesdays after a mini event)?

I really have no idea. I'm sure of only one thing: Brandine must come back!!
  • I would love if it was a reverse Valentine's day or something off the wall - and not pink/roses.

Or Teddy Bear valentine's day massacre so we can tap / pound savage teddy bears around town. I'm a fan of the tapping random things around town. hehehe

Either way - c'mon next update!!
  • When do you think the next land sale will be?
  • devilhunt1449
    3607 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    grant000 wrote: »
    When do you think the next land sale will be?
    From memory we seem to have been getting some extra land roughly every other major event but in reality only EA knows, I know that most people on here are hoping that the next expansion of Springfield Heights will bring a much needed expansion of the land in that region.
  • grant000 wrote: »
    When do you think the next land sale will be?

Never. Ever. No more land for you!!!!

Just kidding. Welcome to the forums. They usually open up a strip with each major event. If you need help just ask, despite some apperiences most people here are happy to help.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Hopefully they add the following characters

Maude Flanders (alive)
    swsb_character_fact_maude_550x960.png

Sarah Wiggum
    250px-Sarah_Wiggum.png

Titania
    200px-Titania.png

Rachel Jordan
    latest?cb=20151109072855

Samantha Stankey
    latest?cb=20110418185655