EA Forums - Banner

It's Do the Rail Yard Time 01/17/17

Prev1
Reminder about rail yard day tomorrow

Replies

• 500.gif.....
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • tumblr_noys8mkgT11s0my1wo1_250.gif

Neighbour requirements: 100% Freemium. Daily Tapper. Send PM first.

• In before the lock.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • I'm not capable of remembering that far ahead. Can somebody please be sure to post on the day the rail yard activities reset?
  • Castiel19x
    4069 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I'm not capable of remembering that far ahead. Can somebody please be sure to post on the day the rail yard activities reset?

Wadebear the guy who usually does this. :)
  • I'm not capable of remembering that far ahead. Can somebody please be sure to post on the day the rail yard activities reset?

I will bump this thread tomorrow
  • NickyD841984
    2623 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Dose It matter who does the thread just as long as there's one thread.
    Post edited by NickyD841984 on
  • In before the lock
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Why are people so obsessed with getting threads locked for?
  • HomerND84 wrote: »
    Why are people so obsessed with getting threads locked for?

Exactly
    I do not see any reason why this thread should be locked.
  • MaxxSpider wrote: »
    HomerND84 wrote: »

Exactly

Well look what happen to the others it just ends up becoming an off topic subject. In the last thread the mod did say they will leave it to wadebear to create them in the future and close any others that will be made. Probably best to leave it at that.

Exactly

Perhaps the words of @johncolombo on the last one of these threads will remind you:

Closing. This is a pointless vendetta and will close all future threads same subject except for wadebear who started this. Unless he gets hijacked.

This is pointless and obviously a personal issue you have with wadebear. Myself, I am tired of it and of you. Enough already. You just continue to confirm peoples negative opinion of you and these threads. Post something of interest and value, but not this childish crusade.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    MaxxSpider wrote: »

Exactly

Well look what happen to the others it just ends up becoming an off topic subject. In the last thread the mod did say they will leave it to wadebear to create them in the future and close any others that will be made. Probably best to leave it at that.

does that mean if sombody posts about something once that becomes their topic and nobody else is allowed to open it? I guess that means whoever posted that there was an update first is the only one allowed to post there that there is an update.
    What makes it so wadebear is the only one allowed to post this? Is it because I am black?
  • Castiel19x wrote: »

Exactly

I agree
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
    Castiel19x wrote: »

Exactly

does that mean if sombody posts about something once that becomes their topic and nobody else is allowed to open it? I guess that means whoever posted that there was an update first is the only one allowed to post there that there is an update.
    What makes it so wadebear is the only one allowed to post this?

Spot on.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »

Exactly

I agree
    so stop changing it to off topic.
    Why is only one member allowed to post about this?
    what makes this topic so majestic that only one member is allowed to create it?
  • Willy9292 wrote: »

Exactly

Perhaps the words of @johncolombo on the last one of these threads will remind you:

Closing. This is a pointless vendetta and will close all future threads same subject except for wadebear who started this. Unless he gets hijacked.

This is pointless and obviously a personal issue you have with wadebear. Myself, I am tired of it and of you. Enough already. You just continue to confirm peoples negative opinion of you and these threads. Post something of interest and value, but not this childish crusade.

If the thread doesn't interest you don't open it.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »

Exactly

Nobody has any personal issue with wadebear the reason why me and max were so vocal about the threads was there was so many. We would be happy with one that gets bumped each week. What is everyone's issues with max creating a thread to be bumped up?. And again why are people hell bent on getting it locked? Isn't this childish and have you got an issue with max?

So originally you declared and argued that there should only be ONE thread about the rail yard, a thread that is constantly bumped.
    But then you were slapped down.
    So then you return and out of spite insist that YOU will post weekly rail yard threads because life is better that way.
    How childish. How old are you?
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2017

So originally you declared and argued that there should only be ONE thread about the rail yard, a thread that is constantly bumped.
    But then you were slapped down.
    So then you return and out of spite insist that YOU will post weekly rail yard threads because life is better that way.
    How childish. How old are you?

When was I slapped down? I am not trying to post weekly ones I want to bump this thread each week but all of you are just going off-topic and hijacking the thread.
    If you don't have anything constructive to add to the discussion please don't say anything
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!