EA Forums - Banner

migraine person...

anyone else get migraines from a specific person...one of my coworkers do, but not when were at work...i rarely have communications with her at work but when we go to the bar...its an instant migraine...and i dont get a migraine when i go to the bar by myself...so the only thing i could think of is its her...didnt help that the last time i bought all the drinks...but she spent most of it talking to someone else she didnt know...and then when i closed out she forgot i was even there....0_0....shes talking about a next time...but im not sure i want to do a next time plus shes planning on inviting others.... :/
crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56

Replies

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I used to get migraines before I taught a certain class. I'm not sure if it was really because of them or something to do with the time of day or something else.
  • lol did you take anything for it before...?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Everyday. I told them I had to take drugs before I could teach them. They weren't a bad class by any means. They probably were my least favorite class, but the rest of my classes were amazing that year.
  • Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I get them when I don't have a cup or two of tea , hot tea... in lieu of coffee. Stress too..so caffeine withdrawals and too much stress does me dirt.

Excedrine is great for me plus if it's the lack of caffeine I have a cup of tea and lay down I feel better shortly thereafter..
  • well after a few drinks it starts to go away...i usually drink a lot when im out with her...
  • I've not had any migraines since I've had my injection in the back of my head. It was called greater occipital nerve block. If that didn't work it would have been multiple Botox injections to the head.
  • I have an uncle who always has migraines when he eats some kinds of food that contains milk. It's not everything, but specific brands of things. For example, he can make a sandwich and put cream cheese from a brand A, but if he chooses a brand B, he starts to feel the migraine.

In his case, no medication works. The only thing that helps him is staying indoors with no light, and wait. That's bad.
  • I have an uncle who always has migraines when he eats some kinds of food that contains milk. It's not everything, but specific brands of things. For example, he can make a sandwich and put cream cheese from a brand A, but if he chooses a brand B, he starts to feel the migraine.

In his case, no medication works. The only thing that helps him is staying indoors with no light, and wait. That's bad.

Think he should go see a neurologist over this.
  • well after a few drinks it starts to go away...i usually drink a lot when im out with her...

For some folks alcohol can actually be a migraine trigger.

• well it always starts before i start drinking...like as soon as i see her come into the bar....
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    Maybe she wears perfume when she goes out?
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • no no perfume.... :/
  • once, an **** jerkwad, lets call him docuhey weed user, used to **** me off repeatedly.

When i say me, i mean the whole class, teachers included (there was only one teacher, but multiple classrooms, regardless of what class he was in he managed to tick of everybody.)

He was an ****, the rear end of an ugly mutt crossed with the mules firstborn, simple as that.
    He had a degree of charisma, which is why people tolerated him, but he was a narcissistic idiot which made him insufferable to me.
    Ex:
    Gave him some money, he gave me the change, i asked him when he would pay me back, he would respond i just did.
    "thats the change" i'd say....somehow he didnt understand, after the 2nd time i never gave him a nickel.
    He once took my pen out of my hand, then i abruptly and JUST as rudely took it back, he complained, it was my pen however and no one questioned me.
    He'd dig into my backpack and "borrow my books and other supplies' without permission because he never came prepared.
    He would often skip 3/4ths of class and then show up at the end, complaining of whatever little task the teacher gave him.
    smoked weed in class, ditched class and blamed us for not covering for him (the teacher knew when he was there) took credit for my work (the teachers knew) and couldnt do simply math (as in whats 16 divided by 4)
    Funniest thing was when he copied my test and managed to screw up so bad..
    i got 20/24 he got 4/24 (an extra -1 making it 3 since he didnt write his name) the 4 i got wrong he got right, the 20 i got right he got wrong, and he copied me, and it was the same identical test, questions in the same order.
    He was not mentally handicapped in anyway, i could write so many stories, but i digress.

The final straws included:
    Him **** about getting punished by his parents for catching him smoking weed.
    He blamed his parents for punishing him and B) catching him smoking weed
    You cant get more stupid or narcissistic than that i think.

Finally he made fun of me when i revealed that my dad beat the **** out of me at the age of 16 and that previous years was spanked with a leather belt, i accepted that fate simply because i knew i had misbehaved (badly i know that very well), but he took it as if i was a loser who didnt try to beat my father (trust me ive tried and planed worse things than picking a fight with my father, always fails but hey he'll eventually die even if its not by my own hands right?)
    However i was thankfully for those beatings cause it prevented me from turning into an asswad like this fellow.

ANYWAYS, long story short, he stressed me out so bad my hair started to fall out and i would get a migraine if he was with in 20 feet even if i did not consciously see him i knew he was there.
    Thankfully that was 6 years ago.

so if you have had a bad history (like i did with that dip **** cockmaster sorry excuse for a human ****_ than maybe that might explain some things.