EA Forums - Banner

***[CG]: Simpsfeld!*** Day 4: Congratulations Cast Members!

Prev13456752
mattruns84
2819 posts Member
edited January 2017
Day 1 Morning Message:

The television board room was buzzing with excitement. Everyone was so busy talking to one another that they almost missed two men walk into the room. One was tall man with pale complexion, while the other, although much shorter, still had an attractiveness by his golden tan skin.

"Hello, everyone." The pale man interrupted. Everyone eventually settled down and sat in their seats.

"My name is Mr. Black," the pale man continued. "The gentleman standing beside me is Mr. Blue. We both wanted to welcome you to our first meeting of many that will eventually lead to a brand new television show that we like to call 'Simpsfeld'."

"This show will have it all," Mr. Blue Chimed in, "it'll have lots of comedy, some drama, and maybe some unexpected twists and turns."

Mr. Black and Mr. Blue locked eyes for a second, grinned, then laughed heartily.

Most of the cast members got chills. There was something... off about their mentioning twists and turns.

"Feel free to have some fun here too," Mr. Black said while trying to control his laughter.

"We definitely will," Mr. Blue added.

More chills.

"Okay, folks. That's really all we have for today. Feel free to go sightseeing or get some food. When you're ready, head on over to the hotel. We'll see you tomorrow."

Everyone got up to leave. Mr. Blue opens another door and soon both he and Mr. retreat to another room.

"What's there to do around here, anyways, " Bart complained.

"There's plenty of landmarks in New York that we can go see", Marge replied. "There's The Statue of Liberty, Times Square..."

"And Monk's Cafe!" Lisa interrupts. "Let's go there!"

"You wanna get some coffee?" Kramer asks Newman as they are walking towards the door.

"Sure. Just let me ask the executives where the restroom is."

Kramer leaves the room and soon Newman is alone. There is nothing but silence except for the fait laughter of the executives in the other room. Newman walks towards the door where the men retreated. He can see the sliver of golden light as it shines through the cracked door and can hear the once faint laughter becoming louder. He is about to push the door open when, at the last second, decides to listen in on the conversation.

"Fools, all of them!" The one voice says. "Who in their right mind would want so many characters for a television show?"

"Indeed," the other voice replies. "What can we do?"

"Get rid of most of them of course. That's why we created Project Knickel."

"I still don't understand why we even named it that, the other voice questions."

"E Pluribus Unum, my friend. E Pluribus Unum."

***** End of Day 1 Morning Message. Day 1 ends Tuesday at 3 PM CST/ 4 PM EST*****

Players (12/12):
taco_belle
meinaz
barrymcerlea
moxxee
wilki1999
camillasan372
Juliet603
Maryclaire1
Stephtog
turkey1010
JohnColombo
Ickabodschrek

Absent: Nobody
Forced vote: Nobody

CG: Simpsfeld- Day 2 Ends Thursday at 3 PM CST/ 4 PM EST
Day 2 Morning Message:

It was a rough night for the remaining cast members. Almost everyone thought that George had been the guilty party, but they had been wrong.
"Something smells around here," Homer mentioned in the hotel room as they were getting changed and ready for the first day of rehearsing for the new show.
"Um, Homer?" Bart began as he waved his hand in front of his face. "You need to change your underwear."
"I brought one pair and one pair only," Homer stated proudly. "That way I have more room for snacks, but that's not the kind of smells I'm talking about. We all lynched that George fellow and he turned out to be innocent!"
As the Simpson family left their room, they saw the remaining eight cast members leaving theirs.
"Wait... one of us is missing," Elaine said as a worried look crossed her face.
"I know who," Kramer began tearfully as he opened the door to room 20010315.
There, laying on the floor in a pool of blood, was Jerry Seinfeld. His hands and feet were bound and tangled in a mess of rope. There was an ice pick stuck in his chest with a note, which read:
How do you like that tangle, funny man?
Killed by executives: Barrymcerlea (Jerry- tongue tangler)

~Later that morning~
The remaining cast members, obviously visibly shaken by the deaths of two innocent cast members, were worried. There were still killers out there. Nobody felt safe.
They arrived on set and saw Mr. Black and Mr. Blue standing there, smiling as usual. Next to them sat a large table with various television props.
"Welcome cast members!" Mr. Black greeted cheerfully. "I was watching the news and was so sorry to hear about the death of Mr. Seinfeld. He was a very funny man and will be greatly missed."
"Indeed, we are." Mr. Blue agreed."
"Let's try and move on shall we? Today each of you, if you choose, can choose a prop to use during today's rehearsal. Go on, make your choice."
"Ooh, this looks nice," one cast member said as they picked up the angel wings.
"I'll take this deck of cards," another stated.
"All that's left is this plate of eggs benedict," someone whined.
Everyone chose a prop and got into place to begin rehearsal.
"Okay, quiet on the set!" Someone offstage yelled. "In 5-4-3-2-1..."
***** End of Day 2 Morning Message. Day 2 ends Thursday at 3 PM CST/ 4 PM EST*****

Alive:
taco_belle
meinaz
moxxee
camillasan372
turkey1010
Juliet603
Maryclaire1
Stephtog
JohnColombo
Ickabodschrek

Dead:
wilki1999 (George- innocent)
barrymcerlea (Jerry- tongue tangler/ innocent)

Forced Vote:
camillasan372
turkey1010

[CG]: Simpsfeld Day 3 Morning Message

“Hooray!” Most of the cast members yelled happily. “We finally caught a villain!”
“It was about ti-iddly-ime too.” Ned stated.
“So does that mean that there is only one other villain out of all of us?” Elaine asked?
“Wait, do you mean “us” as in the cast members or “us” that also includes Mr. Blue as a part of the group?” Newman asked.
The other cast members looked around. Did that mean there was a possibility of another accomplice? They could understand how Mr. Black was a villain. He seemed creepy enough with his awkward laughter and his manipulating the cast members into killing George, but if there was another person that sympathized with the other villain… why hadn’t they done any killing yet? What were they waiting for?
“All I know,” Kramer began as he began shuffling his cards in his hands, “is that I’m hungry.
All of the cast members decided to leave work early and go to Monk’s Café for lunch.
“Eggs benedict, please,” one cast member ordered. “I’d also like a bagel…plain please.”
“Angel hair pasta,” one cast member began, but paused a moment and looked at the waitress. “Is it vegan?”
The rest of the cast members ordered either coffee or chocolate milk. All except Homer. He ordered a donut.
“I like the pink frosted ones with sprinkles, please,” he ordered. “I don’t get them too often at home because donuts are hard to come by.”
“Not if you can find Maggie,” Bart said and laughed.
The waitress took the order to the cook, who began preparing it. His tan face was sweating as he was working on the stove.
Finally, he put Homer’s donut on a plate along with a nickel with the face facing up. He rang the bell and the waitress came, grabbed the food, and delivered it to the group. The cast members dug into their food and drinks hungrily.
“This donut tastes funny… not the “ha ha” kind either,” Homer began. Suddenly he began coughing and fell to the floor.
“Homer!” Marge screamed.
“Dad!” Bart and Lisa yelled at the same time.
“Hmmm…. What?” Ned stated as he continued eating his food.
Emergency personnel arrived as soon as possible, but it was too late. Homer was dead.
The cook looked on as they covered the body with a sheet. He had a smile on his face.
“I will avenge you,” the cook said. Project knickel is finally coming closer to coming true.”

Dead: Moxxee (Homer- innocent)
*****Day 3 Ends Saturday, 1-21, @ 3 PM CST/ 4 PM EST*****
Alive:
Meinaz
Johncolombo
Juliet603
Maryclaire1
Turkey1010
Stephtog
Camillasan372
Ickabodschrek

Dead:
Wilki1999 (George- innocent)
Barrymcerlea (Jerry/ tongue tangler- innocent)
Taco_belle (TV executive/ Mr. Black- villain)
Moxxee (Homer- innocent)
Stephtog (Lisa/ the guardian- innocent)

[CG]: Simpsfeld!Day 4 Morning Message

"What the heck?!" Newman said angrily as he and the rest of the group were huddled together in his hotel room. We keep losing cast members and there's at least one more villain out there."

"Poor little Lisa," Kramer said between sobs. She was so young and was innocent all along. She could had protected one of us, but now she's dead!"

The group members were becoming more afraid. There was a killer out there and one of them... was waiting on something to happen, but nobody knew what that was.

"Homey and little Lisa, my sweetheart, are both dead," Marge sobbed. What if Bart and I are next?

"Let's skip rehearsal for today, mom." Bart said as he was consoling her. It'll be the safest thing to do."

"Can we at least get something to eat?" Kramer practically begged. "I'm starving."

Everyone agreed, but decided to eat in one of the restraunts located in the hotel. All of the cast members, except for one, went right to the local McDonalds. One of the cast members went left, which wasn't too surprising if you knew him.

"Good ol' left," he said quietly to himself. He decided he'd much rather have a popsicle than a big meal.

"I'll have a popsicle... plain, please," he told the server.

Over at the McDonalds, everyone was in line and were ready to order.

"Oh, shoot!" Elaine said looking around. "I left my money in the room."

"well, I could pay for your meal," Newman replied as he gulped. "It could be like a date."

"Um, no thanks", ELaine muttered looking disgusted. She walked off towards the elevators.

Eventually, everyone sat down and began their meal. ALl except for Elaine, who hadn't come back. the cast members decided to investigate. The trekked back to Elaine's room and found the door was slightly cracked. Everyone went inside. As they were calling out to her, there was a scream as Marge was in the bathroom. Everyone rushed over and saw Elaine, dead. She had been drown in a tub full of gravy with a note that said:

"gravy makes everything "deader"

Dead- Turkey1010 (Elaine- innocent)

*****End of Day 4 Message*****

Day 4 Ends Monday, 1-23, @ 3 PM CST/ 4 PM EST

Alive:

Meinaz
Johncolombo
Juliet603
Maryclaire1
Camillasan372
Ickabodschrek

Dead:
Moxxee (Homer- innocent)
Turkey1010 (Elaine- innocent)

Forced vote: Camillasan372

Day 4 Evening Message:

Mr. Blue sat at his office chair, admiring his degree from Scottsdale Community College.

"Good times those were. Go fighting artichokes!" He said with a smile.

"The only fighting you'll see is the pounding that we're going to give to you." The voice belonged to Kramer. The remaining cast members all walked into Mr. Blue's office.

"Drat, you found me out!" Mr. Blue said, shocked.

"I actually thought you were innocent," Kramer said. "I now know that I was mistaken."

"Yeah, and you were trying to get my lynched just because I had gotten a tan," Bart said as he was carrying his Amazon KIndle Fire.

"What's going to happen now?" Mr. Blue said with a gulp.

"Well, we could call the cops and have you arrested," Newman replied. The game leader wants to finish up with the story because of his being sick, so I guess now you die."

The cast members surrounded Mr. Blue and, as his screams were heard, the cast members smiled. Villainy would not prevail.

FINAL VOTE COUNT:
meinaz: 2 vote (maryclaire1, ickabodschrek)
camillasan372: 2 votes (Juliet603, meinaz)
Ickabodschrek: 1 vote (JohnColombo)
Juliet603: 1 vote (camillasan372)
Maryclaire1: 0 votes
JohnColombo: 0 votes
meinaz is lynched with reaching 2 votes first.

Alive:
Johncolombo
Juliet603
Maryclaire1
Camillasan372
Ickabodschrek

Dead:
Moxxee (Homer- innocent)
Turkey1010 (Elaine- innocent)
Meinaz (TV Exectuive/ Mr. Blue- Villain)

CONGRATULATIONS CAST MEMBERS!

Dead meinaz (Mr. Blue- TV exec./ Villain)

Post edited by mattruns84 on

Replies

• Just checking in before I vanish got the night. Good story Matt!

So are days only 24 hours?
  • Hey

• i1y79u.jpg
    :D ........
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Are we supposed to vote now?
  • juliet603 wrote: »
    Just checking in before I vanish got the night. Good story Matt!

Yes days are 24 hours, even on the weekends. However, nights are also 24 hours.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    You can vote whenever you like. It has to be done before the end of day.
  • mattruns84 wrote: »
    juliet603 wrote: »
    Just checking in before I vanish got the night. Good story Matt!

Yes days are 24 hours, even on the weekends. However, nights are also 24 hours.

Thanks for clarifying! :)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    12 characters-10 innocent and 2 villains. I like our chances.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Kramer and Newman are innocent, because Kramer leaves and Newman is listening in on the two villains.
    Are two of the characters guilty...I'm confused, already :D
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    From the sign up instructions:

Winning:
    1. The cast members win once all television executives have been killed
    2. The television executives (villians) win if 2 or fewer cast members remain.

This would make Mr. Black and Mr. Blue the villains. The cast members are all innocent.
  • johncolombo
    11407 posts Senior Moderator
    edited January 2017
    all I picked up so far was that "E Pluribus Unum" means out of many, one. So possible everyone dies but one person? Project Knickel seems important as it is spelled incorrectly. None of the characters are named Nick, so leads me nowhere. I have to vote for someone as good or bad today based on this? Someone help the noob- me. LOL
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    During the day, everybody gets to vote for one person they think is a villain. The person with the most votes is killed. At night, the villains select one person to kill. Day 1 is always hard because we don't have much information, although there are generally some clues in the messages for us to find. We win if we can kill the villains before they kill the innocents. If there are two or fewer innocents left, then the villains win.
  • It would help if more people were talking...hint hint.
    All I'm able to understand, is that there are 12 playing, 5 from each show and two evil executives. I don't know, must be a hint in there somewhere. Time to reread :D
  • johncolombo
    is the person a screen name or a character at this point? I'm guessing character
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Why are the two Noobs trying to figure this out? :D Oops, Meinaz and I posted at the same time.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    You vote for people by screen name. We have to try and figure out what character they are.
  • Googling knickel doesn't bring up anything much, could be an early moonrock?

@johncolombo - the first day is always pants trying to decide who to vote for as it's generally too soon to know anything. Usually someone just gets lynched and it's always an innocent!!
  • johncolombo
    OK the def of nickel if that helps: Nickel is a chemical element with symbol Ni and atomic number 28. It is a silvery-white lustrous metal with a slight golden tinge. Nickel belongs to the transition metals and is hard and ductile. Could this mean something about The white skinned man?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    It would help if more people were talking...hint hint.
    All I'm able to understand, is that there are 12 playing, 5 from each show and two evil executives. I don't know, must be a hint in there somewhere. Time to reread :D

You will find there are some people that talk a lot (like me). Others don't talk as much. I always like it when people talk because they are more likely to give something away.
  • johncolombo
    Why are the two Noobs trying to figure this out? :D

Cause we're new and probably overthinking this, LOL