EA Forums - Banner

***[CG]: Simpsfeld!*** Day 4: Congratulations Cast Members!

Replies

• Turkey1010 wrote: »
    meinaz wrote: »
    Is the nickel on the plate related to project Knickel or was it used just to confuse us and it really could have been any coin?

I don't understand why a coin was flipped? Maybe it was something like the protector protected Mox last night and the villain targeted Mox and at that point a coin was flipped.

It's probably just something to confuse us. lol

I don't think the story actually says that it was flipped just that it was placed on the plate. It could just mean to show that project Knickel was behind the death. We could be reading too much into it.

So you're thinking it's similar to the ice pick. When the ice pick was used it was TB killing. When the nickel is used it's the other villain.

Makes sense, so the knickel will relate to the other villian, correct?

That's what I think. So we're back to the K clue.
  • Also im torn between a few people afore mentioned... idk what to do. A vote tally would help as well i know sakura said shed do it when she got home, im just hoping i can get a vote in before time. .in 25 minutes
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Turkey1010 wrote: »
    Also im torn between a few people afore mentioned... idk what to do. A vote tally would help as well i know sakura said shed do it when she got home, im just hoping i can get a vote in before time. .in 25 minutes

I believe the vote is:
    Steph-2 (MC and me)
    MC-1 (John)
    Meinaz-1 (Steph)
    Juliet-1 (Dee)
  • Turkey1010 wrote: »
    Is the nickel on the plate related to project Knickel or was it used just to confuse us and it really could have been any coin?

I don't understand why a coin was flipped? Maybe it was something like the protector protected Mox last night and the villain targeted Mox and at that point a coin was flipped.

I don't think the story actually says that it was flipped just that it was placed on the plate. It could just mean to show that project Knickel was behind the death. We could be reading too much into it.

So you're thinking it's similar to the ice pick. When the ice pick was used it was TB killing. When the nickel is used it's the other villain.

But the nickel on the plate was spelled correctly. Is that what JC was talking about with a missing K? I couldn't find it missing in the 'Project Knickle' in the story anywhere.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

Does anybody have any other ideas besides the Ickabod Shrek connection? I would feel more comfortable if I was picking somebody that related to the clue.
  • Wow that was a lot to catch up on! :#

@IckabodSchrek I'm innocent but I don't mind you voting for me seeing as I did it to you yesterday! :smile:

I had a thought but I'm not 100% on my "facts". TB was the pale faced villain because she's from Yukon right? So is tan a clue that the other villain is from somewhere where people tend to be nice and brown? (Now the part I'm not so sure on) but isn't camilla from South America somewhere? If so they're pretty tanned. Like I said though I'm not 100% sure about where she's from, I could be totally wrong.
  • stephtog wrote: »
    Hi all back earlier than expected so just caught up. Some thoughts:

I think the nickel on Homer's plate was only because it's Project Knickel.

Why Project Knickel I don't know.

Someone said Eggs Bendict meant traitor, could you explain why please? Apologies if you have but I can't find it now.

Angel hair pasta + vegan = guardian angel + Lisa

I'm not picking up on anymore clues I'm afraid but I'll keep looking.

I have been quieter this time, apologies. It's not because I'm a villain. Believe me I'd love to be TBs partner again, we were in my first ever CG and she was lovely!!

I've been quieter because I like to have fun playing these and joke about a bit which hasn't gone down well this time :#

*blush*
  • Here's the vote count all, took a little longer to get home because my mom insisted on going to a certain grocery store but she had an "accident" while there so I had to rush her home then try cleaning the car. :s Plus there is now a cat **** on my mouse....

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:
    Stephtog: 2 vote (meinaz, Maryclaire1)
    Maryclaire1: 1 vote (JohnColombo)
    meinaz: 1 vote (stephtog)
    camillasan372: 0 votes
    turkey1010: 0 votes
    Ickabodschrek: 0 votes
    JohnColombo: 0 votes
    Juliet603: 1 vote (Ickabodschrek)
    Stephtog is leading with reaching 2 votes first.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• meinaz wrote: »

Does anybody have any other ideas besides the Ickabod Shrek connection? I would feel more comfortable if I was picking somebody that related to the clue.

I would also feel better if I were picking somebody related to the clue. I'm kinda stuck with my vote for now though. If i remove it, then I'm next to go.
  • ++camilla apologies if I'm wrong about where you're from :#
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

I would also feel better if I were picking somebody related to the clue. I'm kinda stuck with my vote for now though. If i remove it, then I'm next to go.

If I remove mine, you go as well so I am stuck too. I believe you are innocent while I am not as sure about Steph.

Agreed , but i can't find a solid connection...

If I remove mine, you go as well so I am stuck too. I believe you are innocent while I am not as sure about Steph.

Who are you thinking about changing the vote to?
  • Update

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:
    Stephtog: 2 vote (meinaz, Maryclaire1)
    Maryclaire1: 1 vote (JohnColombo)
    meinaz: 1 vote (stephtog)
    Juliet603: 1 vote (Ickabodschrek)
    camillasan372: 1 vote (Juliet603)
    turkey1010: 0 votes
    Ickabodschrek: 0 votes
    JohnColombo: 0 votes

Stephtog is leading with reaching 2 votes first.

• I maybe vote Camilla... even though its bad basing it off of skin color lol

I'm also not sure if Steph both have been on the quiet side
  • What are y'all doing @maryclaire1 and @meinaz
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

Who are you thinking about changing the vote to?

Now that Juliet voted for Camila, possibly her. I think her or Dee seem to connect better to clues than anybody else at this point.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    What are y'all doing @maryclaire1 and @meinaz

Wavering back and forth between keeping my vote for Steph or changing it to Camilla.

• 3 minutes...

• I can't change mine first.