EA Forums - Banner

***[CG]: Simpsfeld!*** Day 4: Congratulations Cast Members!

Replies

• 'Lo? Anyone there?
  • Okay well that sucks steph died i wish she had put uo more of a fight she had a good sr.. she musta been busy busy..

Any new ideas it sucks that the story dialogue isnt aligned with the thread.. it would explain a lot
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Day 4 Morning Message

"What the heck?!" Newman said angrily as he and the rest of the group were huddled together in his hotel room. We keep losing cast members and there's at least one more villain out there."

"Poor little Lisa," Kramer said between sobs. She was so young and was innocent all along. She could had protected one of us, but now she's dead!"

The group members were becoming more afraid. There was a killer out there and one of them... was waiting on something to happen, but nobody knew what that was.

"Homey and little Lisa, my sweetheart, are both dead," Marge sobbed. What if Bart and I are next?

"Let's skip rehearsal for today, mom." Bart said as he was consoling her. It'll be the safest thing to do."

"Can we at least get something to eat?" Kramer practically begged. "I'm starving."

Everyone agreed, but decided to eat in one of the restraunts located in the hotel. All of the cast members, except for one, went right to the local McDonalds. One of the cast members went left, which wasn't too surprising if you knew him.

"Good ol' left," he said quietly to himself. He decided he'd much rather have a popsicle than a big meal.

"I'll have a popsicle... plain, please," he told the server.

Over at the McDonalds, everyone was in line and were ready to order.

"Oh, shoot!" Elaine said looking around. "I left my money in the room."

"well, I could pay for your meal," Newman replied as he gulped. "It could be like a date."

"Um, no thanks", ELaine muttered looking disgusted. She walked off towards the elevators.

Eventually, everyone sat down and began their meal. ALl except for Elaine, who hadn't come back. the cast members decided to investigate. The trekked back to Elaine's room and found the door was slightly cracked. Everyone went inside. As they were calling out to her, there was a scream as Marge was in the bathroom. Everyone rushed over and saw Elaine, dead. She had been drown in a tub full of gravy with a note that said:

"gravy makes everything "deader"

Dead- Turkey1010 (Elaine- innocent)

*****End of Day 4 Message*****

Day 4 Ends Monday, 1-23, @ 3 PM CST/ 4 PM EST

Alive:

Meinaz
    Johncolombo
    Juliet603
    Maryclaire1
    Camillasan372
    Ickabodschrek

Dead:
    Wilki1999 (George- innocent)
    Barrymcerlea (Jerry/ tongue tangler- innocent)
    Taco_belle (TV executive/ Mr. Black- villain)
    Moxxee (Homer- innocent)
    Stephtog (Lisa/ the guardian- innocent)
    Turkey1010 (Elaine- innocent)

Absent: Nobody
    Forced vote: Camillasan372
  • Oh... im dead. Okay then..
  • Is anyone left handed?

*popcorn*
  • Not me. And I have no more ideas other than I think Bart is Juliet and the traitor. It seemed like at the end of the day yesterday MC kept trying to get people to change their vote my way and I'm innocent. Don't know if I'll be back later so...
    ++MC
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • johncolombo
    11451 posts Senior Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Wouldn't a plain pop sickle be ice? What could that mean. We have had mentions of white, snow, and cold before. Right?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Meinaz is left handed and she's also from a warm state, thus the hot and tan clue makes sense.

The evening message makes it sound like she is Mr. Blue since she went after Steph (Lisa).

++Meinaz
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I have labs that I need to get read, so I am really trying to be good and get them done. Too much fun earlier in my B-day weekend.

Plain popsicle does sound like ice. Are we back looking for somebody in the cold?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Meinaz is left handed and she's also from a warm state, thus the hot and tan clue makes sense.

The evening message makes it sound like she is Mr. Blue since she went after Steph (Lisa).

++Meinaz

I understand your reasoning and will understand you keeping it. I am innocent, but will am willing to be sacrificed so you can find the real killer tomorrow. Some far none of the messages have related to the people that voted for them. I don't think this one does either. If we pick wrong today, the game could be over tonight. If the villain chooses the traitor, innocents lose. Otherwise you will have to get it right tomorrow.
  • maryclaire1
    6024 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Not me. And I have no more ideas other than I think Bart is Juliet and the traitor. It seemed like at the end of the day yesterday MC kept trying to get people to change their vote my way and I'm innocent. Don't know if I'll be back later so...
    ++MC

I agree I was suspicious of you because of the K thing. Why does that make me a villain? If anything it points to my innocence. If I were a villain I would be happy with anyone being voted out. I wouldn't care if it were you or Steph. I wouldn't risk getting you mad if I knew Steph was going to go.

There's a left handed thread. If you search it, you say that you are right handed. Meinaz is left handed.

• johncolombo
    Ice plus McDonald's milk shake? Plain milkshake would be vanilla I would guess. I want to think about this clue.
  • [
    Ice plus McDonald's milk shake? Plain milkshake would be vanilla I would guess. I want to think about this clue.

This sounds like camilla? I would be open to changing my vote.
  • OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Maryclaire1: 1 vote (ickabodschrek)
    meinaz: 1 vote (maryclaire1)
    Juliet603: 0 votes
    Ickabodschrek: 0 votes
    JohnColombo: 0 votes
    camillasan372: 0 votes

Maryclaire1 is leading with reaching 1 vote first.
  • The vi
    [

The villain didn't go to McDonalds though.
    Yes I'm quoting myself. :)
  • I'm about to go to bed, but good catch on the left handed clue @maryclaire1 !

Sorry to see you die @Turkey1010 I guess the villains are scared since you got the Taco clue!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    The story says the castmembers went to eat. I don't believe this includes the villain. Ned Flanders is left handed and I can see him ordering a plain popsicle. If you think it is me, then you would have to believe that I am innocent based on this.

• johncolombo
    meinaz wrote: »
    The story says the castmembers went to eat. I don't believe this includes the villain. Ned Flanders is left handed and I can see him ordering a plain popsicle.

Great now how do we figure out who is Ned?

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »
    The story says the castmembers went to eat. I don't believe this includes the villain. Ned Flanders is left handed and I can see him ordering a plain popsicle.

Great now how do we figure out who is Ned?

I don't know if we need to. I still believe that Mr. Blue killed Elaine. Ned went to get a popsicle. The other castmembers went to McDonalds. Mr. Blue hid out at the hotel and killed Elaine when she showed up.
  • johncolombo
    edited January 2017
    The vi
    [

The villain didn't go to McDonalds though.
    Yes I'm quoting myself. :)

Right but the villain ordered the plain popsicle. And I say again that would be just ice on a stick. New thought hockey? Canada?