EA Forums - Banner

***[CG]: Simpsfeld!*** Day 4: Congratulations Cast Members!

Replies

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I wasn't sure if Juliet was right about where Camilla was from. After the end of day, Camilla posted in the CTTF thread about being from the Amazon, then I knew that Juliet was correct about where she was from.
  • ghost_14.gif

Boo..
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    Super_Mario_Bros_3_(NES)_28.gif .....
  • Turkey1010
    2653 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Taco_BeIIe wrote: »
    ghost_14.gif

Boo..

I see you and raise
    6b65e28dbc10e86.gif
  • giphy.gif.....
  • Turkey1010 wrote: »
    ghost_14.gif

Boo..

I see you and raise
    6b65e28dbc10e86.gif

giphy.gif
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    So, I've had more time to look at this and here's what's standing out.
    *Day 4 message: Newman starts out with a comment, "...at least one villain..." ---Maybe the traitor has been recruited now and we are looking for 2 people.
    * 2 clues lead to Ned being the recent killer. 1) left reference and 2) gravy in the bathtub Ned's always using the expression, "Good gravy."
    * I think vanilla has too much of a similarity to Camilla, so that may be a clue that she's innocent. That's if JCs theory of combining plain popsicle and MDs milkshake is right...a bit reaching.
    * I'm still not seeing a connection to the previous murder and the nickel on the plate, like the Ice pick to location, and gravy to Ned, ideas?

Meinaz is left handed...Ned?
    Meinaz lives in Arizona? A hot climate...tan...Mr. Blue?
    Could Ned and Mr. Blue be the same person and this is the twist?

Post edited by IckabodSchrek on
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • A couple of things confuse me. After the previous day's message I thought Tutkey was Elaine because of the whole "us" conversation in the story, which mirrored the conversation she'd had with MaryClaire, but Turkey kept saying how the story definitely didn't reflect reality so I thought ok, she can't be Elaine... but she was :| why hide it so much? It doesn't matter if people find out who we are because we're all innocent other than the villains, it's not like other games where there are 2 villain teams trying to kill each other first. So I'm not sure why she tried to throw us off the scent if it proved her to be an innocent. Not that it matters now really. But I think that also makes MC Newman and an innocent.

Does anyone know what the gravy comment means?

We only have one villain to catch meaning it could be over today if we get it right! I don't think they have the traitor yet as usually no one would have died one night if they did.

Right now I'm still thinking it's camilla but I'm not 100% certain so I'm open to ideas. I think all the left handed stuff is just about Ned so I won't go after Meinaz for that :smile:
  • 2ebx446.jpg
    When I Googled 'plain pop sickle' this came up.
  • Yeah all that stuff is just about Ned, the plain popsickle and left handed bits. I remember him saying his favourite flavour was plain in an episode lol! Yum! :lol:
  • Taco_BeIIe wrote: »
    Turkey1010 wrote: »
    ghost_14.gif

Boo..

I see you and raise
    6b65e28dbc10e86.gif

giphy.gif

scariest-gifs-reaching.gif
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Ned and Mr. Blue can't be the same person or there wouldn't be enough characters. The past two deaths have been food related. Is there a connection based on that?
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    meinaz wrote: »
    Ned and Mr. Blue can't be the same person or there wouldn't be enough characters. The past two deaths have been food related. Is there a connection based on that?
    IDK, that's what made me suspicious of Turkey earlier because of her What's for Dinner thread. That was off, but maybe we should look in that thread.
    Search and Juliet started that thread, not sure the name of Turkey's.
    They both have one.
    ghost_14.gif

Boo..

I see you and raise
    6b65e28dbc10e86.gif

giphy.gif

Home Alone.You two are scaring me. :D
  • How's the official vote count?
  • Is anyone a chef or a cook? MC used to have a chef related username for something but I don't think Matt and Sakura would have known that. Plus MaryClaire is the only person I definitely think is innocent. But if someone has ever mentioned being a chef in the past that I missed, it's possible that it's a clue? Otherwise maybe the GLs just like food! :D
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    juliet603 wrote: »
    Is anyone a chef or a cook? MC used to have a chef related username for something but I don't think Matt and Sakura would have known that. Plus MaryClaire is the only person I definitely think is innocent. But if someone has ever mentioned being a chef in the past that I missed, it's possible that it's a clue? Otherwise maybe the GLs just like food! :D

I am starting the think the GLs just like food. Camilla and Joh were the only ones not involved in either of the what's for dinner threads. None of us talked about gravy or donuts. Two of the three morning messages have been situated around food. Unless we find out somebody is a chef, I am not sure if it is a clue.
    ghost_14.gif

Boo..

I see you and raise
    6b65e28dbc10e86.gif

giphy.gif

Home Alone.You two are scaring me. :D

;)
    giphy.gif
  • Why is the story telling us Ned is innocent? We already know that.
    Where does it say that? I'm seeing the opposite. That Ned didn't go to McDs with the rest, he turned left and went somewhere else. And then there's the reference to gravy in the bathtub and the in the note.
  • Ned can't be a villain, the numbers don't add up. I wonder if the GLs are just throwing us some red herrings.