EA Forums - Banner

***[CG]: Simpsfeld!*** Day 4: Congratulations Cast Members!

Replies

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    juliet603 wrote: »
    Ned can't be a villain, the numbers don't add up. I wonder if the GLs are just throwing us some red herrings.

I agree. The problem is figuring out what are the real clues and what are the red herrings.
  • @johncolombo need some input :) What are you thinking? BTW are you a lefty? >:)
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • After looking up Simpsons and gravy on google, homer reads a magazine called Gravy Aficionado, and there's a quote where Skinner says "good gravy" and the canteen guy says "oh thanks, it's just brown and water."

Neither helps :lol:

• Why is the story telling us Ned is innocent? We already know that.
    Where does it say that? I'm seeing the opposite. That Ned didn't go to McDs with the rest, he turned left and went somewhere else. And then there's the reference to gravy in the bathtub and the in the note.

I meant because Mr. Black and Mr. Blue are villains and all the cast members (including Ned) are innocent, unless he's been turned but like Juliet said we wouldn't have had a night kill if a traitor had turned.
  • I thought the gravy references were all just because Turkey died. Turkey and Gravy. I'm not sure it points to anyone. Good Gravy sounds like something Ned would say. Lol.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I thought the gravy references were all just because Turkey died. Turkey and Gravy. I'm not sure it points to anyone. Good Gravy sounds like something Ned would say. Lol.

I think that makes sense. Homer was killed by a donut. Turkey was killed by gravy.
  • I thought the gravy references were all just because Turkey died. Turkey and Gravy. I'm not sure it points to anyone. Good Gravy sounds like something Ned would say. Lol.

Oh the turkey and gravy thing makes sense! Duh me!
  • Did Juliet start the Come Dine with Me thread? I'm pretty sure Matt played that game.
  • I know who the killer is!!! Monkey did it!! shes the killer!!! Shes left handed!!!!
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • Did Juliet start the Come Dine with Me thread? I'm pretty sure Matt played that game.

Yes I did! (That was fun :smile: ) but none of the cooking stuff relates to my character as far as I can tell.
  • juliet603 wrote: »
    Did Juliet start the Come Dine with Me thread? I'm pretty sure Matt played that game.

Yes I did! (That was fun :smile: ) but none of the cooking stuff relates to my character as far as I can tell.

That was fun! @eliansukke180 made soup.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I know who the killer is!!! Monkey did it!! shes the killer!!! Shes left handed!!!!

Is her favorite popsicle plain as well?
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I know who the killer is!!! Monkey did it!! shes the killer!!! Shes left handed!!!!

Is her favorite popsicle plain as well?

Maybe this is the big twist.
  • as long as its called a popsicle i think she will eat anything!!!
  • and i definitely can see her drowning someone in Gravy.... 0_0
  • she also gives me dirty looks when i go into the Elaine Dance...so she does have a hatred towards Elaine!!!
  • Update

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:
    camillasan372: 2 vote (meinaz, maryclaire1)
    Maryclaire1: 1 vote (ickabodschrek)
    meinaz: 0 votes
    Juliet603: 0 votes
    Ickabodschrek: 0 votes
    JohnColombo: 0 votes
    Maryclaire1 is leading with reaching 1 vote first.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• @maryclaire1 You're still leading :D
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • But camilla has 2 votes?

Make that 3 ++camilla it's the only person I can see clues for.
  • Oops, forgot to update that part, here's the latest vote count:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:
    camillasan372: 2 vote (meinaz, maryclaire1, Juliet603)
    Maryclaire1: 1 vote (ickabodschrek)
    meinaz: 0 votes
    Juliet603: 0 votes
    Ickabodschrek: 0 votes
    JohnColombo: 0 votes

camillasan372 is leading with reaching 3 vote first.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh