EA Forums - Banner

***[CG]: Simpsfeld!*** Day 4: Congratulations Cast Members!

Replies

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »
    If it's not Dee, I still think it might be meinaz or meinaz has a special role.

How do you feel about camilla?

edit: nevermind I just saw your earlier post. I agree about not knowing where she lives.

Look in the CTTF thread. After the discussion between our PA participants, she comments that she is in Amazon. (pg. 67) The only Amazon I know of is in South America unless she lives in the website.

we'd really have to be on top of lots of posts to know and see these things

I just noticed because of Juliet's comment about her being from South America. I wasn't aware that was true but when she mentioned it in CTTF, I knew Juliet was right. When I am playing a CG, I am in game mode until the game is done. I can't turn it off. :lol:
  • meinaz wrote: »

edit: nevermind I just saw your earlier post. I agree about not knowing where she lives.

Look in the CTTF thread. After the discussion between our PA participants, she comments that she is in Amazon. (pg. 67) The only Amazon I know of is in South America unless she lives in the website.

Well, you are a moderator... :D
  • I don't think Ickabod lives in a warm climate.

91233918fd1822eb11934cd8bd201c25.jpg

:D
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

91233918fd1822eb11934cd8bd201c25.jpg

:lol:
  • Are we all voting for Camilla because she's from the Amazon? The more I think of it, it seems like a stretch. :#
  • juliet603 wrote: »

• This might get me lynched today but at this point I'd rather vote for who the clues point to rather than to save myself.

--Camilla
    ++Meinaz

I feel like the left handed thing has to mean something. When you search the thread, she's the only one left handed. I think she would have requested to be a villain if she noticed it in the sign ups.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    The left hander is Ned not me.

--Camilla
    ++MC

Sorry if you can't see that I think that you may be the villain.
  • No worries. :)
  • Update

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:
    Maryclaire1: 3 vote (ickabodschrek, camillasan372, meinaz)
    Ickabodschrek: 1 vote (JohnColombo)
    camillasan372: 1 votes (Juliet603)
    meinaz: 1 vote (maryclaire1)
    Juliet603: 0 votes
    JohnColombo: 0 votes

Maryclaire1 is leading with reaching 3 votes first.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• johncolombo
    11467 posts Senior Moderator
    Busted
    Lol
    But I have to speed read at times
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • So, I've had more time to look at this and here's what's standing out.
    *Day 4 message: Newman starts out with a comment, "...at least one villain..." ---Maybe the traitor has been recruited now and we are looking for 2 people.
    * 2 clues lead to Ned being the recent killer. 1) left reference and 2) gravy in the bathtub Ned's always using the expression, "Good gravy."
    * I think vanilla has too much of a similarity to Camilla, so that may be a clue that she's innocent. That's if JCs theory of combining plain popsicle and MDs milkshake is right...a bit reaching.
    * I'm still not seeing a connection to the previous murder and the nickel on the plate, like the Ice pick to location, and gravy to Ned, ideas?

Meinaz is left handed...Ned?
    Meinaz lives in Arizona? A hot climate...tan...Mr. Blue?
    Could Ned and Mr. Blue be the same person and this is the twist?

Yes, I'm quoting myself cuz too lazy to retype.
    I've been suspicious of Meinaz for the above reasons, and now MC is putting herself at risk to catch the villain(s).
    --MC
    ++Meinaz
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
    The left hander is Ned not me.

--Camilla
    ++MC

Sorry if you can't see that I think that you may be the villain.

I'm risking getting lynched because I want to find a villain. I'm not voting to save myself. It seems like you are.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I am gone until after the end of day. I have a meeting until after 2. The left hander is Ned. He is not me. Ned did not kill Eliane. Mr. Blue did. If you can't see that and decide to kill me, that is fine. I am really frustrated that people can't see the truth.
  • Maryclaire voted for TB first and the conversation she had with Turkey was replicated in the story with Elaine and Newman, making me think she's Newman (now that we know Turkey was Elaine). Why are people voting for her?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    --MC
    ++Camilla

This will probably lead to my death but I do believe that Camilla is the villain. She hasn't made any attempt to defend herself. She fits with the hot, tan as being the only person from the southern hemisphere.
  • I have no idea why people are voting for me. It seems pretty obvious I'm innocent. I have no idea why @meinaz would switch to me either when she has said I'm innocent.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I am gone until after the end of day. I have a meeting until after 2. The left hander is Ned. He is not me. Ned did not kill Eliane. Mr. Blue did. If you can't see that and decide to kill me, that is fine. I am really frustrated that people can't see the truth.

Yeah I agree. Again I don't see why people are Voting for you over the left handed thing when it's referring to Ned, who owns a left handed shop. :|

And that part had nothing to do with the killing anyway so it's irrelevant.