EA Forums - Banner

***[CG]: Simpsfeld!*** Day 4: Congratulations Cast Members!

Replies

• juliet603 wrote: »
    Maryclaire voted for TB first and the conversation she had with Turkey was replicated in the story with Elaine and Newman, making me think she's Newman (now that we know Turkey was Elaine). Why are people voting for her?

I don't want to break the rules, but that doesn't refer to me. I gave hints to who I am when the TB thing came up.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »
    The left hander is Ned not me.

--Camilla
    ++MC

Sorry if you can't see that I think that you may be the villain.

I'm risking getting lynched because I want to find a villain. I'm not voting to save myself. It seems like you are.

You are right. That is why I just changed my vote. My annoyance with you for voting for me using evidence about being left handed when that is clearly Ned
    Maryclaire voted for TB first and the conversation she had with Turkey was replicated in the story with Elaine and Newman, making me think she's Newman (now that we know Turkey was Elaine). Why are people voting for her?

I don't want to break the rules, but that doesn't refer to me. I gave hints to who I am when the TB thing came up.

You couldn't quote your hints could you? :lol: I didn't see them!
    juliet603 wrote: »

It's why I figured TB was a villain because of who was in that part of the story.

It's why I figured TB was a villain because of who was in that part of the story.

Ah gotcha! (I think :lol: )

:D
    You're not the villain @juliet603, are you?

Damn you caught me! :lol:

Lucky @wilki1999 isn't still playing - he'd vote for me now!! :lol:

**** you caught me! :lol:

But seriously, are you the villain? :#
  • --maryclaire
    ++juliet

I could vote for meinaz to try to save me, but I don't want to kill an innocent. My intuition says that Juliet is hiding smth (yes, only the intuition is basing my vote right now)

Btw, I don't know how to defend myself :sweat_smile:

• Btw, I don't know how to defend myself :sweat_smile:

And this is not a hint, I really don't know how to turn the odds in my favor right now :/

Btw, GL, how much time do we have left? I am constantly losing the deadline, but I presume we still have one hour and a half

:frowning: no!

PqohxuG.jpg

PqohxuG.jpg

ConeOfShame.gif

PqohxuG.jpg

ConeOfShame.gif

Zlk7ji1.jpg
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    Boo....
    honey.gif?w=780

• Btw, I don't know how to defend myself :sweat_smile:

And this is not a hint, I really don't know how to turn the odds in my favor right now :/

Btw, GL, how much time do we have left? I am constantly losing the deadline, but I presume we still have one hour and a half

You are right. When you posted you still had about one hour and half, though now it is down to one hour, give or take a few minutes.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• Juliet's avi is drinking coffee. Does that mean anything?

looks more like a coffee foul to me!! 0_0 who pours out coffee!?!?!?
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • Update

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:
    meinaz: 2 vote (maryclaire1, ickabodschrek)
    camillasan372: 2 votes (Juliet603, meinaz)
    Ickabodschrek: 1 vote (JohnColombo)
    Juliet603: 1 vote (camillasan372)
    Maryclaire1: 0 votes
    JohnColombo: 0 votes

meinaz is leading with reaching 2 votes first.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

It means I don't like coffee so I'm pouring it away :lol:

Wait a minute..... The cafe is called Monks Cafe... MC... Maryclaire... do you play the cafe??! :scream:
  • johncolombo
    11405 posts Senior Moderator
    Juliet's avi is drinking coffee. Does that mean anything?

It means I don't like coffee so I'm pouring it away :lol:

Wait a minute..... The cafe is called Monks Cafe... MC... Maryclaire... do you play the cafe??! :scream:

And I had my k theory about MC. Good catch Juliet
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ