EA Forums - Banner

What's the most embarrassing game you've been addicted to...?"

And why??
Mine was DragonCity. I mean really? A dragon that's an ice cube? And worse I started by "borrowing" my best friends daughters iPod. Then had to start my own-lasted a year.
So sad. :)
Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.

Replies

• KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    This one will date me — Deathmaze 5000 was an old adventure/puzzle game that played on some of the earlier personal computers. I remember working on it over lunch breaks with a group of 4 or 5 others for the better part of a year before we finally solved it.
    Deathmaze2.gif
    Post edited by KrustyBrand on
  • I played Dragon City for several months, but just lost interest. Plus it's one of the worst money pits...there are a million ways to blow real $$ in that game. Especially if your into leveling dragons for the tournaments.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • I tried the Snoopy one... :D too slow, I didn't get very far. I'm not a big game player, just got hooked on TSTO.
  • Mall Madness and Mouse Trap!! use to love Mouse Trap though, especially once you get to the end and the mouse trap springs...and then with Mall Madness and "there is a clearance at the...Fashion Boutique.... OH wait or are we talking about video games......
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • I was into Farmtown on Facebook, but that got old super fast! That and it had annoying music.
  • The Sims. Not sure which one. My ex wife had it on her phone sometime around 2010. I got into it when I got her phone as a hand me down. It was the only game on it and anything else cost money. Its no excuse I secretly liked it :o
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Stalking. Turns out she didn't want to be followed home. Boy did I have egg on my face when I found that one out :|
  • Stalking. Turns out she didn't want to be followed home. Boy did I have egg on my face when I found that one out :|

Stupid laws
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • For the mobile app this one is easy: Family Guy The Quest for Stuff. I'll admit it was okay at first (even if I long stopped watching the show). I actually liked some of the events such as Comic-Con (even if they were frustrating) with voiced celebrities, something that TSTO has yet to do.

After a while however, it just became too much. TinyCo got too greedy and went overboard with the premium characters (though I still spent money getting them). The events only got worse and more frustrating as they went on. They made it harder to collect currency without spending money on premium characters or expensive buildings.

I gave up before the Mafia Event because it was a waste of money and it started lagging and crashing nonstop.
  • I tried Family Guy also. I was looking for a game similar to TSTO. What a disappointment.
  • I was ashamed to play Candy Crush on Facebook :flushed:

• This one will date me — Deathmaze 5000 was an old adventure/puzzle game that played on some of the earlier personal computers. I remember working on it over lunch breaks with a group of 4 or 5 others for the better part of a year before we finally solved it.
    Deathmaze2.gif

I remember that one! :blush: Commodore PET, IIRC.
  • This one will date me — Deathmaze 5000 was an old adventure/puzzle game that played on some of the earlier personal computers. I remember working on it over lunch breaks with a group of 4 or 5 others for the better part of a year before we finally solved it.
    Deathmaze2.gif

I remember that one! :blush: Commodore PET, IIRC.

...also the Apple II, the TRS-80, and perhaps some others.

• Last Post Win's game. Never won that one either. I wonder who is winning now? I'm too lazy to look.
  • Last Post Win's game. Never won that one either. I wonder who is winning now? I'm too lazy to look.

I am! C29C3Mw.gif
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• I tried Family Guy also. I was looking for a game similar to TSTO. What a disappointment.

Felt pretty much the same way about this one after giving it a brief try.