EA Forums - Banner

Rail Yard

Prev1
Remember how it used to take 75k and it felt like it took all week to complete? Now at 25k it feels like it is easily completed in the first day sometimes.

Replies

• Worse even, do you remember when there wasn't anybody around to remind you to do the rail yard tasks? Could you imagine if you went an entire week without remembering to attend to the rail yard tasks?
  • Could you imagine if there was nobody around to remind you to attend to the rail yard and instead you sent brandine on a 90 day task to birth another spuckler? What would you possibly do without her cans?
  • Yea well luckily we have someone who reminds everyone that it's Tuesday.
    This thread is for discussing the rail yard and not for reminding people though.
  • MaxxSpider wrote: »
    Remember how it used to take 75k and it felt like it took all week to complete? Now at 25k it feels like it is easily completed in the first day sometimes.
    Most people usually complete it now within 24 hours. Easy Peasy Today.

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • I'm glad I'm not a moderator. I'd be like Trump with the nuclear codes.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I'm surprised that they didn't alter it back to the original amount after the rereleased monorail event, maybe someone at EA decided that it was difficult to complete the railyard tasks when an event was on as they tend to use the same characters for everything.
  • I'm surprised that they didn't alter it back to the original amount after the rereleased monorail event, maybe someone at EA decided that it was difficult to complete the railyard tasks when an event was on as they tend to use the same characters for everything.

Yea I am glad they didn't change it back. Now it is so easy to complete that it doesn't matter if you start a couple days late.
  • MaxxSpider wrote: »
    I'm surprised that they didn't alter it back to the original amount after the rereleased monorail event, maybe someone at EA decided that it was difficult to complete the railyard tasks when an event was on as they tend to use the same characters for everything.

Yea I am glad they didn't change it back.

+1
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    I'm glad I'm not a moderator. I'd be like Trump with the nuclear codes.
    :D

• Got the last 2 prizes for the railyard: totaling 10 tracks. Just ONE of them was straight. D'oh!! Next week I hit 100 curved tracks.
  • Only 100? I have 303.
  • wadebear wrote: »
    Only 100? I have 303.

yea i have almost 300 too. I have over 300 long straight pieces which is the one i have the most of.
  • For the last two weeks all my rail yard tasks need cans. My glass and plastic and full, please, please let me use them.
  • wadebear wrote: »
    Only 100? I have 303.

I've got 346 of the long straight tracks in storage, not including the ones that are in use. I don't think I've missed a week of RailYarding since it started. It really does add up after a while.
  • I'm not going to lie but this is a better thread then all the reminder ones. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • I usually finish the last prize of the track at night and refill the next morning.
    Level 939 - play almost every hour.
  • With all those straight pieces in your inventory rusting away, would be nice if you could sell them for donuts. Bet they'd sell out fast!
  • Yeah sure not for money. Donuts. Lets wait for ea to be stupid
  • LPLeach wrote: »
    With all those straight pieces in your inventory rusting away, would be nice if you could sell them for donuts. Bet they'd sell out fast!

i will use them someday when i actually decide to redesign my town and do the monorail. I am still hoping that they fix the tunnels because they are one space off and it makes it so the track posts have to go on the road instead of over it.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I like the junky rail yard better