EA Forums - Banner

Rail Yard

2Next

Replies

• MaxxSpider wrote: »
    LPLeach wrote: »
    With all those straight pieces in your inventory rusting away, would be nice if you could sell them for donuts. Bet they'd sell out fast!

i will use them someday when i actually decide to redesign my town and do the monorail. I am still hoping that they fix the tunnels because they are one space off and it makes it so the track posts have to go on the road instead of over it.

That's the reason why I won't add to my monorail. I decided to add the second tunnel but was having problems. I was that peed off that I nuked my town. I didn't regret that because I managed to get my mono complete. But it's not as long as I wanted it.
  • HomerND84 wrote: »
    MaxxSpider wrote: »
    With all those straight pieces in your inventory rusting away, would be nice if you could sell them for donuts. Bet they'd sell out fast!

i will use them someday when i actually decide to redesign my town and do the monorail. I am still hoping that they fix the tunnels because they are one space off and it makes it so the track posts have to go on the road instead of over it.

That's the reason why I won't add to my monorail. I decided to add the second tunnel but was having problems. I was that peed off that I nuked my town. I didn't regret that because I managed to get my mono complete. But it's not as long as I wanted it.

I couldn't nuke my town as there are parts I don't want to ever change
    HomerND84 wrote: »
    MaxxSpider wrote: »

I couldn't nuke my town as there are parts I don't want to ever change

I was once like that but went ahead anyway.
  • Got All the new SH land done and unlocked all the 8 hour jobs. Now i can be sure i will have all my characters free for the rail yard on Tuesday.
  • Another useful Tip:

Put your project board near your landing zone so you can tap on that and it will take you directly to your rail yard
    Another useful Tip:

Put your project board near your landing zone so you can tap on that and it will take you directly to your rail yard
    Good tip. Only if I can remember where I put mine :neutral:
  • Not trying to go off topic, but I like that EA fixed the animation on the Rail Yard. For a while there, it didn't do anything when occupied.
  • Not trying to go off topic, but I like that EA fixed the animation on the Rail Yard. For a while there, it didn't do anything when occupied.
    how do you get people in the rail yard?
  • Oh, rail yard. I forgot.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
    Not trying to go off topic, but I like that EA fixed the animation on the Rail Yard. For a while there, it didn't do anything when occupied.

Sebastian Cobb has a 24 hour task there
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
    Not trying to go off topic, but I like that EA fixed the animation on the Rail Yard. For a while there, it didn't do anything when occupied.

Yep. Do you even tap, Maxx?

Yep. Do you even tap, Maxx?

I don't send characters on jobs. They just wander.
  • 5 hours till railyard day
  • Good mix of resources needed so far
  • Rail yard was super easy this week. Got it done plus my resources topped up all in the first day.
  • luckily i got the rail yard complete and all the resources topped up before the chinese new year thing started
  • Railyard day in a few hours
  • hopefully i can get it done fast this week in case they pop an update on us today