EA Forums - Banner

Let the speculation begin!

Prev1
larsyuipo
1137 posts Member
edited January 2017
New app store/play store description:

The New Year has been rung in, and the soggy decapitated goat heads have been wrung out. With Springfield getting back to normal, what will be next for your town? An inaugural incident? A romp around the world? A valentine visit from a gluttonous gal? Maybe some military miseducation? You'll just have to wait and find out!

Replies

• The Eliminator from the "The Secret War of Lisa Simpson" episode would be cool, especially if it come with a task for Lisa

Simpsons_08_25_P5.jpg?resize=600:*
  • Methinks the inauguration thing
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • larsyuipo wrote: »
    An inaugural incident?
    I honestly think they are joking and trading us with this election idea. Very unlikely! But if anything ... An election event *shivers*
    larsyuipo wrote: »
    A romp around the world
    Simple ... Around the World event. Been requested A LOT due to the many 'Simpsons go to ...' episodes. Expect to see Australia, Brazil, Japan, England, Africa and more.
    A valentine visit from a gluttonous gal?
    A Valentine's Event (that was obvious) but what could gluttonous gal mean? Sarah Wiggum??
    Maybe some military miseducation?
    Another Simple ... Military/Flying Hellfish event - seen it requested quite a few times ;)

tapped-out.co.uk
  • Something with Springfield Heights as they've added at least two new rows.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • Homer becomes mayor event
    World event
    Flying Hellfish event
    Mini VDay and Sarah Wiggum update
  • something something penguins
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I was thinking Diabetty. If Valentine's day is Spuckler-related, then people might be able to pick up Brandine again.
  • Please be the Flying Hellfish
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Thatd be awesome if we had trump in our town lol
  • Bret Hart for Valentine's Day ;)
  • If there is an inauguration event I want George w Bush
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I bet that the trip around the world event will have Madam Wu from "Goo Goo Gai Pan" where the Simpsons (& Selma) go to China.

Madam_Wu_pic.PNG

Also, in one act we will have to tap the chazwazzas to collect dollarydoos. (EA, please give us an Australian Squeaky Voiced Teen.)
  • txrabbit3737
    1025 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    A valentine visit from a gluttonous gal?

Could it be Homer's half-sister Abbie?
    latest?cb=20130325071151
    Or the more offensive Dia-Betty?
    vgu5YQjw.jpeg
    Post edited by txrabbit3737 on
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • Bret Hart for Valentine's Day ;)

It would be great to see an animation for him inside the blue duff boxing ring decoration that drederick ignores.
  • I'm guessing nothing until around Valentines. :(

I'd love a Trump thing thought!
  • A romp around the world. I hope there is like a build a airport feature same as building the krusty shuttle. Where you can go to a tropical island and build location specific buildings. Would love to have a simpsons tropical area.
  • petehd14 wrote: »

Madam_Wu_pic.PNG

I want. +1

Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    petehd14 wrote: »

Madam_Wu_pic.PNG

I want. +1

+2
  • I'm thinking the next event should be an inauguration event. We could have protests, riots, shootings and burn down buildings. The more damage you do to your neighbor towns, the more points you get!
  • A romp around the world. I hope there is like a build a airport feature same as building the krusty shuttle. Where you can go to a tropical island and build location specific buildings. Would love to have a simpsons tropical area.

I want this, but with the moon or mars. it would be nice to be able to move all this futurama stuff out of my springfield!