EA Forums - Banner

Daily challenge / unemployment office fix

SatansHockey
113 posts Member
edited January 2017
I don't know how hard this would be for EA to fix but when you get a challenge like send 5 characters to buy milk for 60 minutes for 1k in cash you cant use the unemployment office to send every character on a 4 hour task instead for example. The worst part is you should at least be able to send all the other characters on a task using the unemployment office after you send 5 to buy milk but you can't even do that. I end up just doing nothing and just wait until I can x out the challenge because it takes way too long to send every character on a task individually.

Replies

• jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    Hey, just click on the task and it pulls up everyone eligible and you can slick "Start" next to their names. Super easy.
  • jukan00 wrote: »
    Hey, just click on the task and it pulls up everyone eligible and you can slick "Start" next to their names. Super easy.

The problem is he doesn't want to the task because it's for cash but can't change it until tomorrow, not that he can't do the task.

Unfortunately OP this is just an oversight on behalf of EA as this feature is useful for when one or two characters have a questline but not for large group tasks :/

• DeadSpaceBoy
    129 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    The worst part is you should at least be able to send all the other characters on a task using the unemployment office after you send 5 to buy milk but you can't even do that.

I agree. This is annoying and time consuming. It needs to be fixed. Especially If you have 200+ characters.
    Thanx to the unemployment building and IRS building my tapping finger has become lazy. :D