EA Forums - Banner

EA support is useless

If you're having a problem with the game I suggest uninstalling it and playing something else. EA support is the biggest waste of time I have ever dealt with. I emailed them about the singing stones problem I am still dealing with, and they suggested getting help on the forum.

The support group are the people who can fix something, not the players on the forum, yet they are completely clueless.

Replies

• LOLzies, I share your frustration. :'(
    When in Doubt, Release The Hounds.
  • ke2nedy wrote: »
    If you're having a problem with the game I suggest uninstalling it and playing something else. EA support is the biggest waste of time I have ever dealt with. I emailed them about the singing stones problem I am still dealing with, and they suggested getting help on the forum.

The support group are the people who can fix something, not the players on the forum, yet they are completely clueless.

Depending upon the nature of your problem, there were a number of threads dealing issues relating to the stones. A number of users had problems with them.

As far as dealing with EA, my usual advice is to avoid at all costs the e-mail option. It is the slowest one and (in my experience) the one least likely to yield useful results. If either is available, use the chat or call back option instead.
  • Lol. The title of this thread cracked me up. And sorry to laugh because it is extremely frustrating when you need help. My advise is to just be persistent. Usually you have to first get through a number of script readers that are not even familiar with the game. Eventually you will get to someone helpful, just be patient, polite, and keep trying. This may take a number of tries on your part.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!