EA Forums - Banner

How often do they add new Friendship Point prizes?

It says I'm maxed out and I'm wondering if it's time to clean house a little bit. Thanks.

Replies

• They haven't added any new frendship prizes in a long time, so it would be pure guess work as to when or if they will add any more.
  • Thanks, that's what I figured.
  • It's been months possibly years.
  • The 2 last Friendship Prizes were added on September 17, 2015. They were H.M.O. & Mulberry Island.

I really wish EA would release some more.
  • They use to be added with the level updates but since that stopped there hasn't been any. It would be nice to get something new and another reason to visit neighbours more.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • The 2 last Friendship Prizes were added on September 17, 2015. They were H.M.O. & Mulberry Island.

I agree.
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    They use to be added with the level updates but since that stopped there hasn't been any. It would be nice to get something new and another reason to visit neighbours more.

I think the reason they stopped is because so many people complained about the problems they were having with getting bumped from the game.

Wow that long.
  • Time to see some new ones, not much point for visits now
  • They seem to be steering away from neighbour based stuff. It wouldnt surprise me if we don't see anymore friendship prizes.
  • They seem to be steering away from neighbour based stuff. It wouldnt surprise me if we don't see anymore friendship prizes.

Which would be a shame as it's a chance to see other people's work even if a lot of towns are trainwrecks.
  • Thanks for the replies everyone. I too enjoy seeing and being inspired by other peoples creative work, but I guess it's safe to clear out the "train wrecks" if there's no more incentive to keep visiting.
  • I'd love to see EA add friendship tasks for donuts. Instead of getting a random donut every other day, maybe donut(S) for random friendship tasks. Maybe... go visit 50 neighbors for 3 donuts. YmMmmm... donuts...
  • IMO they will never add news prizes. The new strategy is to allow new players to get all new content. That's why they ended level up content.

I agree.
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    They use to be added with the level updates but since that stopped there hasn't been any. It would be nice to get something new and another reason to visit neighbours more.

I think the reason they stopped is because so many people complained about the problems they were having with getting bumped from the game.
    Ironicly the neighbor crashes weren't fixed and friendship point prizes halted.
  • aabcampos wrote: »
    IMO they will never add news prizes. The new strategy is to allow new players to get all new content. That's why they ended level up content.

New players can still get all the content with new Friendship prizes. Those are permanent additions. Plus it gives you something to work towards & they are not hard to get

• Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    katn67 wrote: »
    I'd love to see EA add friendship tasks for donuts. Instead of getting a random donut every other day, maybe donut(S) for random friendship tasks. Maybe... go visit 50 neighbors for 3 donuts. YmMmmm... donuts...

That would make a good random daily task