EA Forums - Banner

Wall or dragons?

Prev1
Which should I get?
We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!

Replies

• Dragons have a 6+% and wall looks cool....I'm on the same boat lol. Can't decide what to get :neutral:
  • Only the main tower of the wall has a 2% bonus, the others do not. However you can build as many of the towers as you want, and they give points towards vanity.

The dragons look really cool, and have a nice 6.75% increase. They also have some cool animations when you tap them.

Bottom line, if you were to ask me, I'd get the wall, simply because of all of the customizations you can do with it, and that you can make as many as you want. Hope this was helpful :smile:
  • Only the main tower of the wall has a 2% bonus, the others do not. However you can build as many of the towers as you want, and they give points towards vanity.

The dragons look really cool, and have a nice 6.75% increase. They also have some cool animations when you tap them.

Bottom line, if you were to ask me, I'd get the wall, simply because of all of the customizations you can do with it, and that you can make as many as you want. Hope this was helpful :smile:

Sweet defs getting the walls. thanks mate :)
  • Any one have pictures of the dragons? I bought the wall, but wondering if I should get the dragons too?
  • AirurandoP
    846 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    From the update thread by LPNintendoITA

KT1LQ1d.png
    Neighbour requirements: 100% Freemium. Daily Tapper. Send PM first.

• ugg. I'll stick with the wall.. Thanks
  • I bought both. If I had to choose, I'd go for the dragons for three reasons. 1)The XP multiplier 2) I love the look of them and added them to a parade that I always have in my town 3)I'm short on space and the walls seem to take up a lot of room because of the curvature of the wall and the size of towers.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • dragons
  • @IckabodSchrek yea I was hoping we could make straight walls. Seems odd to have only curves as we can't design in circles hmm

I got both cuz I've been so good this month and saved extra pennies for donuts. I have officially gone over the wall of "player" to "TSTO devotee" I don't need groceries or electric lol
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • I decided on the walls. Not sure if I'm going to regret this hah. It is a shame there are no curves.
  • I bought the dragons and the food box thing. Might get the boat. Do you need more walls? They are kind of neat but I think maybe I have enough walls.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Thanx for the advice guys I got the wall and I'll be saving the rest of my donuts for the next event
  • Can the walls be transferred to Krustyland? Guessing not. Come ON EA !

This would be awesome, but I guess that don't want to have walls within the walls so to speak,

nope
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • If you can get unlimited walls and towers (like the monorail tracks) I think I would get the walls. Who knows later on you could use it divide your town into sections? IDK it might come in handy later? ahhhhh decisions decisions!
  • @IckabodSchrek yea I was hoping we could make straight walls. Seems odd to have only curves as we can't design in circles hmm

I got both cuz I've been so good this month and saved extra pennies for donuts. I have officially gone over the wall of "player" to "TSTO devotee" I don't need groceries or electric lol

I don't need groceries also xD
  • How about dragon walls
  • I got both, but if only had 1 to pick I'd go for the dragons. Their multiplier is great and they are unique in every respect. No other item so far has come close.

The walls are very unique and definitely take a ton of space. It could be something to use on the very outside of the town instead of the road, but to make enough of them it will probably take half a year for a full Town with all land. Anybody wants to calculate?

First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • The walls take up a lot of space if you want it to line up with the doorways in the tower. I've made one line as a kind of back wall with the acrobatic thing from SH, Madame Chaos and the Buddhist Temple in front with the takeaway box and dragons around it. Can't afford the space for a full wall.