EA Forums - Banner

WHYDW Chinees Walls and Dragons?

Prev1
brickevand408
1822 posts Member
edited January 2017
First I did a section with the walls **** the are to big to "look" natural in a little square...
Also, I have no room left, so I was thinking to putt them behind my monorailtracks on the mountains, Good?

jG8zYtE.png
dZoJoY9.png
rQ6y8E9.png
MtVtbgT.png

Hope you check out Neighborinos!!!

Replies

• Love this idea but a shame they don't line up. Be a while before I post any of my mine as it will take a while before I get most of mine as I'm not skipping with donuts.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • "shame they don't line up"

Yep, my point, **** I dont have space enough to line up in curve lines...
    I love my 3 dragons in between ;-)
    And I have my square back for future update ;-)

Also I move around a bit to fit Rabbi Church in to my Castle Barney section.
    It was all mutch think work **** I m happy with the result!

;-)
  • I love it! I was hoping to find some good inspiration here and you certainly didn't disappoint! Very nice!
  • First I did a section with the walls **** the are to big to "look" natural in a little square...
    Also, I have no room left, so I was thinking to putt them behind my monorailtracks on the mountains, Good?

jG8zYtE.png
    dZoJoY9.png
    rQ6y8E9.png
    MtVtbgT.png

Hope you check out Neighborinos!!!

Nice one mate :)
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • I've began to do the same. Had to tear down my forest area to do so but one day it will look great I hope. :)
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    I've began to do the same. Had to tear down my forest area to do so but one day it will look great I hope. :)

For me its the only way they blend in, otherwise the walls look to bombastic in a area.
  • Against the mountains. I mentioned doing that in another post. But, I decided not to do that. Or at least not yet.

Here is mine so far.
    tsto%20WallDesign_zpsxjqxelb7.jpg
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Don't know how you've all got so many so quick ... still playing with a few design ideas here:

popsicle stick ("terracotta") army, flame walls behind the ramparts for torches, same sort of thing for the lanterns

vzdlETt.jpg

• Really great ideas in here :)
  • I've been contemplating using the great wall to create a separation between my civil service area of town and the "backwoods" area. Like @bette3900 said some great ideas flowing here.
  • I'm not sure if I like this, but it's an idea that might look good:

IMG_4650_zpsy6oisoi2.png
  • Nice **** take a lot of itemspace if I would do that for the whole monorail, limited 9000 items would be reachted.
    **** looking nice!
  • llovany wrote: »
    I'm not sure if I like this, but it's an idea that might look good:

IMG_4650_zpsy6oisoi2.png

neat idea :D
  • The dragons, I placed next to madame chaos. Still working on where to place the wall.yZgAtw0.png
  • I've been playing with the walls with the monorail and here is something that I have come up with.
    IuW7h4H.png?1
    My town 5/13/20: https://i.imgur.com/GHOIICG.jpg. I accept most neighbor requests.
  • BallBox1
    241 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Razor049 wrote: »
    I've been playing with the walls with the monorail and here is something that I have come up with.
    IuW7h4H.png?1

I'm also doing something similar to that. Looks great!
  • I'm really having fun building this wall so here's part of mine:
    PFYZLwD.png?1
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    I'm really having fun building this wall so here's part of mine:
    PFYZLwD.png?1

Wow really like that
  • 2ij1e7b.jpg
    I added the dragons to a never ending parade.
    2441f9z.jpg
    Made a garden with limited use of the curved walls, because they take up so much space.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • 2ij1e7b.jpg
    I added the dragons to a never ending parade.
    2441f9z.jpg
    Made a garden with limited use of the curved walls, because they take up so much space.

Thumbs up, nice work