EA Forums - Banner

A Message to my Neighbors

Just want to apologize for the "mess" of my town, I'm doing a slow section by section remodel - in lieu of nuking.

Sorry for the mess!

Replies

• No problem.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I know I might sound like a jerk here, but.... Do you envision neighbors being annoyed that your town is messy? I guess I just don't get why you're apologizing.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    mess.png

Messy sock strikes again. ;)
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    mess.png

Is that a pair of panties on the floor? Seducing the guy yeah?
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    :D lol. Looks like a chewed up toy dinosaur, but for some reason I consider it a sock.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • awww that's nice to apologize! but a good neighbor shouldn't mind :D
  • I know I might sound like a jerk here, but.... Do you envision neighbors being annoyed that your town is messy? I guess I just don't get why you're apologizing.

Maybe you’ve missed some of the threads, at least one or two quite recent, where users are publicly complaining about the messiness of their neighbors’ towns.
  • Pretty judgmental people then. Who is to say what pleases one person isnt a mess to another.
  • Pretty judgmental people then. Who is to say what pleases one person isnt a mess to another.

Nor was I making any judgement. It makes no never mind to me what my neighbors’ towns look like. I was merely establishing the context in which the OP made his statement.

• 168sean168 wrote: »
    simp7fan wrote: »
    mess.png

Is that a pair of panties on the floor? Seducing the guy yeah?
    Why not? ;D
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.