EA Forums - Banner

What about Maggie?

So every single family member of the Simpsons celebrate the Chinese new year with a banquet, but Maggie is left out? Even the future characters are invited, heck even grandpa is there. Oh and don't get me started on Santas little helper. The dog can't join in either.

No but really ea Maggie is part of the family aswell

Replies

• Maggie is a baby, doesn't eat solid food yet. SLH is a dog, would not be invited to feast, but might be included as main course.
  • I noticed this as well
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Maggie is a baby, doesn't eat solid food yet. SLH is a dog, would not be invited to feast, but might be included as main course.

Still she should be allowed to feast with them. She is part of the family.
  • Gerald gets to enjoy the banquet, he is similar age to Maggie surely?
  • Gerald gets to enjoy the banquet, he is similar age to Maggie surely?
    True that.
  • So if Maggie isn't with the family, what's she doing? Running the streets. Even Mona who came back from the dead is with the family, but not Maggie. As donald would say EA - sad.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Poor Maggie. Marge did carry around a bag of flour for years thinking it was Maggie.
  • I mean comon, she could enjoy the Chinese Banquet as well! She can gnaw on some tofu or rice with her gums or something at least.
  • NicholasD1984
    2623 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    it's like when they've missed rod and Todd off in the past for sending kids on tasks.
    Post edited by NicholasD1984 on
  • They're leaving out quite a few characters as of late in these "send off all characters" quests.

The Parson can't go, Wiccans, Laird Ladd can't either.

And if Aliens, Monsters, Robots & certain animals can go do them, then every taskable character should too as well.

They're leaving a lot of the animal playable characters from these quests. But Furious D & Plopper have no issues ever going on these quests.
  • jerry4278 wrote: »
    So if Maggie isn't with the family, what's she doing? Running the streets. Even Mona who came back from the dead is with the family, but not Maggie. As donald would say EA - sad.

I have Her sacrifice a sheep in protest. That should scare marge.
  • jerry4278 wrote: »
    So if Maggie isn't with the family, what's she doing? .
    Sacrificing sheep, of course. Sharp knives are okay for babies, but Chinese food is bad??

• kimmah003 wrote: »
    jerry4278 wrote: »
    Sacrificing sheep, of course. Sharp knives are okay for babies, but Chinese food is bad??
    Its got to be an overload of MSG.
  • kimmah003 wrote: »

gs7Qeb.gif

• tommy1724 wrote: »
    kimmah003 wrote: »

gs7Qeb.gif

Okay....Shirley Temple...with a knife?!
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    tommy1724 wrote: »

gs7Qeb.gif

Okay....Shirley Temple...with a knife?!

That's what happens when you don't invite an adorable cherub to join in the Lunar New Year festivities... #lifelessons

• tommy1724 wrote: »

gs7Qeb.gif
    I don't remember that scene o_o And I've seen her movies.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • @1pillform It's from Baby take a bow.
    Moe: "Moe's tavern, home of the worlds smallest large screen TV."
  • Mind you its been about 20 years since I saw them. So take that in mind.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Agree whole heartedly with maggie, however SLHs' last name isnt "simpson" its Helper Santas Little Helper (Little is his middle name)

However when has Maggie needed supervision?