Replies

• Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    Because they can?
  • sellhigh378
    202 posts
    edited February 2013
    The Simpson's is all about the excess and laziness of our modern society and the parking lot seems to symbolize that.

VSqqnss.png
  • orestes81
    54 posts
    edited February 2013
    Yeah I put them up because it's more real. I have a lot of friends who just jam everything together or have tree farms or just random buildings in the middle of nowhere. I try not to care too much because it's heir town and not mine.
  • melserd
    233 posts
    edited February 2013
    Go away !!!
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    Yeah i just put parking lots bcuz it makes it look more realistic, and i personally like it
  • Scrambles25
    98 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Because I've won tons of them from mystery boxes and am proud of my **** decorations even though they serve no useful purpose. The world needs more parking lots.
  • sellhigh378
    202 posts
    edited February 2013
    Because I've won tons of them from mystery boxes and am proud of my **** decorations even though they serve no useful purpose. The world needs more parking lots.

Here Here.
  • Ankarstroom
    228 posts
    edited February 2013
    because I got them in a mystery box and thus must be valued to 6 donuts and considered premium.
  • Dahl_Lin
    151 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Grey or green space, *shrug*, whats the difference.

• A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited February 2013

I needed somewhere to put the parking meters I won
  • MayorMcCheez
    150 posts
    edited February 2013
    What else am I supposed to do after I've paved paradise?

Besides, perhaps cars will one day be part of the game.
  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    What else am I supposed to do after I've paved paradise?

Besides, perhaps cars will one day be part of the game.
    Mr. Burns has a car and there is that snazzy red sports car in the game. The spaces are for them so they will always have a place to park should they so desire.
  • ThorButtockth
    190 posts
    edited February 2013
    I tried layouts and designs without parking lots... it just bugged me to see buildings that SHOULD have them but don't. I just kept thinking, "... but where would they park?! Does everyone walk?!" I know there aren't any moving vehicles in the game, but just consider it like decoration. It'd be the same as asking what the point of creeks, trees, flowers, fences and benches are (aside from Skinner's bird-watching and Grandpa's bird-feeding).
  • Keys1980
    393 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    If its a place that would normally have parking spots (businesses, public buildings etc) I add what I deem to be an appropriate amount of parking.

The debate about stacking parking spots to make lots (I do this some) is one worth having. Some people like to stack parking but with the use of concrete add an area to maneuver when driving. I understand why people do it and the argument for it. I simply find it to aesthetically unappealing. Also it makes lots to,large IMO.

To each his own.
  • marlenet88
    136 posts
    edited February 2013
    I wish I could put the vehicles (ambulance, Burns' limo, channel 6 van, etc) on top of the parking spots. I think they should be treated like pavement.
  • ICE_GRYLLZ
    63 posts
    edited February 2013
    marlenet88 wrote:
    I wish I could put the vehicles (ambulance, Burns' limo, channel 6 van, etc) on top of the parking spots. I think they should be treated like pavement.

Fore shure, and on roads like those barriers.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.