EA Forums - Banner

For the romp around the world. What format you want?

Replies

• A but would be happy with B
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • cvax7
    249 posts Member
    Definitely A
  • I vote A
  • A for me.
  • c for me
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • How about D - a level concept: First you have to built the Springfield Airport (we all want it), then you can't use it because of a #springfieldban but after some tasks you can fly to the first country. After finishing all quests (and getting some prizes such as local characters) you can fly to the next country (so that's the level concept). If there's no kill date, you can choose whether you want do rush from state to state or enjoy tapping as slow as you want and take some pictures for your Springstagram account.
  • E. Tacos
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    Whatever they do, I hope there are gold prize boxes that can be won by chance from prize boxes of two other colors (let's say, blue and pink just for a random example). Some kind of ovoid-shaped event currency would also be fun, also available in two different colors.

Oh, and don't forget the prize wheel!
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • teo47 wrote: »
    Whatever they do, I hope there are gold prize boxes that can be won by chance from prize boxes of two other colors (let's say, blue and pink just for a random example). Some kind of ovoid-shaped event currency would also be fun, also available in two different colors.

Hmmm... it's missing a little something. I know!... Fences!
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    teo47 wrote: »

Hmmm... it's missing a little something. I know!... Fences!

How could I forget fences! 90% of the prizes should be fences - we all need lots and lots of fences.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • A but with a touch of B, oh and fences, coloured boxes and spinning discs sounds like so much fun :angry:
  • I prefer A
  • Definitely A. My body is ready.
  • The teaser they gave us indicates more 'mini' events. So doing a vote thing about it makes no sense if we already know it'll be cut into mini events.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • B less crafting format would be welcomed
  • I could live with A but prefer B That way we don't tie everything up on a long event, maybe we can design as we go, and have some time to build up resources. From the recent past my bet is on lots of premium items and next to nothing for in game cash.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • B unless each mini-event has as few free items like the lunar new year event (only those lamps). I've been waiting for this event for years, SO MUCH potential!!!
  • I vote B
  • B please!
  • I don't really mind as long as the content is good!!