EA Forums - Banner

Who can be send to use the plane?

Prev1
I have everyone on tasks. So my only option is to send squeaky teen. Which characters can also be send to use the plane?

Replies

• For me kumiko and frink
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • wplumm42
    83 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I sent Bart, Jimbo, Kumiko, and the babysitter (I can never remember her name)
  • I have Duffman, Willie and Lou...
  • Stored alot of characters bpyet no other task becomes available
  • So far I've only been able to send Frink for uncle Norbert's task.
  • Looks like it varies from player to player?
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • I think it depends on what task you are being asked to complete.
  • Yeah it must be different.. I currently have Sanjay,Kumi, Dr Tew. and the Belly dancer.
  • It seems that only one character at a time can ride the plane. That seems a bit odd...
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    My task is the find a huge horse from West Asia. I could send Lisa, Mrs. Hoover, Kumiko, and Molloy.
  • It seems that only one character at a time can ride the plane. That seems a bit odd...

I have all three of the characters they offered me on the plane (space marshmallow, Helen Lovejoy, and Bart) and if I owned kumikos skin I could probably send her too, maybe you didn't have enough airline tickets (they take 30 seconds to regenerate)

• That's odd, but freakin cool. I think mine was Apu, Ms. Bouvier, and Lucious. Weird that Ms. Bouvier doesn't earn double since she's premium. :/
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    My task is the find a huge horse from West Asia. I could send Lisa, Mrs. Hoover, Kumiko, and Molloy.

I also have that, but my characters are Princess Penelope, Ginger Flanders (no premium payout, BTW), Sebastian Cobb, and Sailor Moon Kumiko. So, I think it is just random.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Weird that Ms. Bouvier doesn't earn double since she's premium. :/
    Same with frink
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • I wonder what the rationale was for that. Also, kinda strange how only the costumed Kumiko can go.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • LusciousJohnnyD
    207 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I think the characters available per task is randomized. Also, not sure it's been mentioned yet, it will tell you at top of the screen if you've chosen the right task.
  • After reading this thread I think it's Random too. I am going to West Asia but my characters are different than the ones described here by another poster.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I got 5 people for the second trip: Eddie, Lurleen, Moleman, Moe and Gina. I like the randomness of characters.
  • Booberella went to a Muslim country. I hope she can come back to my SF
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I got 5 people for the second trip: Eddie, Lurleen, Moleman, Moe and Gina. I like the randomness of characters.

Huh, I got the same exact characters for the 2nd task that I did for the 1st.