EA Forums - Banner

Who can be send to use the plane?

2Next

Replies

• wiedmannaj wrote: »
    Huh, I got the same exact characters for the 2nd task that I did for the 1st.

Same here. Sent the same 6 characters back again for the second flight.

• alapalme wrote: »
    wiedmannaj wrote: »

Actually, I take that back. Once you actually select the required destination, the other characters' tasks disappeared. I actually had Kumiko slightly behind the others, and when her first task finished, I wasn't able to send her for the second time. Perhaps this is why some players are only having Frink available (as he was sent to the proper destination before the others).
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    i figured out the system guys, in case im really the first one (and assuming im right xD) you only need to send 1 character at a time. the airport will say something like northern europe, and you have to figure out which character from the list actually visits a country in said region. i got a small message at the top of my screen saying i chose the right location just now after my first circle. safe your flight-tickets and only send one guys^^ dont want to start a new topic for this, i thought this one was matching
  • I'm sending as many as I can every time for the pins.
  • I was thinking that too - since they're all earning pins, it seems to be beneficial.
  • I can't send 5. But I messed up and now I have to wait to send kumiko instead of someone else :/
  • My quest is "Suffer a syndrome in Northern Europe", so I sent Brockman to Stockholm, Sweden, and Cecil to Helsingor, Denmark.
    After some few minutes, the plane tickets were recharged and I sent Cregg Demon to Greece, Mrs. Sinclair to Austria and Frink to India. It seems we got extra badges, and I'm also pretty happy with the random characters in this. :)
  • Grumpstown wrote: »
    i figured out the system guys, in case im really the first one (and assuming im right xD) you only need to send 1 character at a time. the airport will say something like northern europe, and you have to figure out which character from the list actually visits a country in said region. i got a small message at the top of my screen saying i chose the right location just now after my first circle. safe your flight-tickets and only send one guys^^ dont want to start a new topic for this, i thought this one was matching

You've got the strategy to a point. Tickets re-generate quickly. Think junk like the rail yard. First task the character hinted in Norbert's clue as you stated. Then task everyone else (grinding tickets if needed) to earn the most prize track currency possible.
  • I have Death going for the task, but also have Dr Hibbert, Helen Lovejoy, Dr Crab, Gummy Joe, Carl, Marge, Kirk, And Rod out and about, while I go to bed. Oh and I got the Comicon chick too. :) love her hair >:)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.

• simp7fan wrote: »
    That's odd, but freakin cool. I think mine was Apu, Ms. Bouvier, and Lucious. Weird that Ms. Bouvier doesn't earn double since she's premium. :/

I thought the same thing about the premium characters - I've been sending the Chief and Abe Lincoln all day and they aren't paying premium either.
  • Booberella went to a Muslim country. I hope she can come back to my SF

You should store her for 3 months.
  • KillaSqirl wrote: »
    Grumpstown wrote: »

You've got the strategy to a point. Tickets re-generate quickly. Think junk like the rail yard. First task the character hinted in Norbert's clue as you stated. Then task everyone else (grinding tickets if needed) to earn the most prize track currency possible.

Isn't it the case that if you send the correct person then you can't send other characters after that (if you close the pop-up)? My second round yesterday I only had Mrs. Bouvier on a trip because I selected her first. I think.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • You can stagger the trips. I completed a trip. Then it said something about a vampire.. my transylvania trip then completed two minutes later and I got pins for it too.
  • Booberella went to a Muslim country. I hope she can come back to my SF

She'd better have her visa.
  • Booberella is always stopped by airport security but also always succeeds in busting out of any security checkpoint. She pushes through.
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »
    alapalme wrote: »
    wiedmannaj wrote: »

Actually, I take that back. Once you actually select the required destination, the other characters' tasks disappeared. I actually had Kumiko slightly behind the others, and when her first task finished, I wasn't able to send her for the second time. Perhaps this is why some players are only having Frink available (as he was sent to the proper destination before the others).

Is there any benefit to picking the correct answer on the first go?
  • Booberella is always stopped by airport security but also always succeeds in busting out of any security checkpoint. She pushes through.
    :smiley:

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • barger9 wrote: »
    You can stagger the trips. I completed a trip. Then it said something about a vampire.. my transylvania trip then completed two minutes later and I got pins for it too.

great tip.... first task of the day I picked the right choice with the first ticket and got them going.... gave it about 30 seconds and then started to send the rest.... once the first task completed and the second clue came up, it completed as well about 30 seconds later since someone was already on the right trip.... two tasks done for the time of one
  • Is there any benefit to picking the correct answer on the first go?

If you pick the correct answer first it ensures that you don't accidentally forget to do it! :smile:
  • spam22721 wrote: »
    Is there any benefit to picking the correct answer on the first go?

If you pick the correct answer first it ensures that you don't accidentally forget to do it! :smile:
    And that task will be done sooner. And if the next clue has been assigned a task then you might be able to complete to Norbert tasks within a few minutes.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.