EA Forums - Banner

WHYDW World Event Stuff ?

Replies

• Here is my 'updated French area so far. Now that I got the Hotel finally. Did a few custom things across the way from it. And used the "starwalk" blocks as a walkway for the hotel. ;]
    tsto_frenchAreaUPDATE_zpsvzoq1xzx.jpg

~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    Here's mine for now, bit empty until I get more pieces for it.
    KzQOTl3.png?1
    Also I'm redesign SH for my tourist attraction.

the plane off the runway is a great idea!
  • I hope before the event is over, they let us buy runway pieces. I want a runway as long as Casteil is set up to be, but at this pace, I will definitely not have enough.
  • I hope before the event is over, they let us buy runway pieces. I want a runway as long as Casteil is set up to be, but at this pace, I will definitely not have enough.

They will be giving more pieces away after each 7 and it would be cool to have a feature after the event to gain more pieces.
    I NUKED my main town. >:)
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    I hope before the event is over, they let us buy runway pieces. I want a runway as long as Casteil is set up to be, but at this pace, I will definitely not have enough.

They will be giving more pieces away after each 7 and it would be cool to have a feature after the event to gain more pieces.

Yes maybe the airport could function like the Great Wall. You could choose between straight or curved.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Djudge999 wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    Here's my Le Krusty Burger:
    D6sdySv.png?1
    Here's my Eiffel Tower:
    69OPuNR.png?1

Some great designs here! I'm curious as to where the rounded curbs came from, did I miss these in a previous event?

The curbs came from the last Halloween event. You could place one for free (I think) and then you had the option of buying more with donuts :smile:
  • Here is my airport. I'd like to make it longer later in the event.

D9fMs6J.jpg
  • Here is my airport. I'd like to make it longer later in the event.

D9fMs6J.jpg

I like it. Might copy ur style:)
  • The terminal was really hard to work with , especially now with my dual runway set up. Fingers crossed I find some time to screenshot and post in the next few days.
  • happyone2323
    1496 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    This is my French area so far. I'm not completely satisfied with it although I don't know what changes I need to make. 6ifBjvol.jpg

I love all of your designs. You guys are so creative. I may need to borrow some of your airport designs.
    Post edited by happyone2323 on
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I feel like I'm the only one behind. I finally got another square of airport Tarmac except its ANOTHER "corner" one which is useless for my area I got my airport stuck in. I also don't have the other half of the airport yet.....I also don't have that castle either. =/ Unless I start using donuts or do something else....I'm going to end up missing a lot. Great designs though guys....I just bought a bunch of land next to my french area...I think I'm gonna set it up for the Asian items[that I haven't fully unlocked yet] to make a epic Asian town possibly.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • Here's another part of my airport :
    kY07MMg.png?1
    And here's the rest of my France area:
    V7Vw6V4.png?1
  • Great work @Castiel19x. I'm itching to start on my airport but I'm holding off until I get the rest of the items. Plus I'm not ready to take down my custom airport just yet.
  • Update: still a work in progress, but Castiel, I loved your idea of making "Up, up, & buffet" an airport restaurant. I may have stolen that.

3exNbGM.jpg

e2839e18-4470-43b9-aff2-46d881a05c53_zpsf07uqaio.png
  • ashpod22 wrote: »

e2839e18-4470-43b9-aff2-46d881a05c53_zpsf07uqaio.png
    Never noticed before the Drawbridge on the castle is ON LAND....which makes absolutly no sense...there should be water under it....or else why have a draw bridge??
    ~Always be Designing~
  • marissabunny
    29 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    My French area so far. Definitely inspired by some of the designs posted here! (First time posting a picture, so I hope it works!)
    aMGLgjl.jpg
  • My French area so far. Definitely inspired by some of the designs posted here! (First time posting a picture, so I hope it works!)
    aMGLgjl.jpg

I love how you made the tower.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    My French area so far. Definitely inspired by some of the designs posted here! (First time posting a picture, so I hope it works!)
    aMGLgjl.jpg

I love how you made the tower.

Thanks!
  • Here's mine. I just wish you could put the arc above road just like the eiffel.

4w19dJL.jpg

Feel free to add me to see more of town = madam_pyru