EA Forums - Banner

Plane tickets not refreshing

Prev1
It went from 2 min to 20 and after 20 the planes tickets don't refresh. Anyone have this issues?

Replies

• Btuff1
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I'm having a similar problem with the tickets... as soon as I click on more than 3 people to go on a plane, the game completely crashes and I have to restart. I have uninstalled and reinstalled to get the same problem.

Update: Spent 10 Donuts to find it won't allow the 4 in queue to be clicked on:
    Kingston, Jamaica
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Qufu, China
    Neuschwanstein, Germany
  • I've been spending donuts to get tickets. It's not refreshing them and it's been hours. Once the counter hits 0 it stops. When I log back in it starts at 20 again.
  • I'm having the same issue. I reported to EA. There's already a report started, but unfortunately there are only 2 people on the list right now. Please search for it and add yourself. The more people on the list the more likely it will be fixed. I hope.
  • I'm unable to collect airplanes tickets!
  • Can you link the ea ticket so we can get on it?
  • Same is happening to me. Tickets don’t accumulate while I’m logged off. When I log back on the timer restarts to the 20 mins.
  • Same thing is happening to me. I have 2 accounts on the same device. My 2nd account seemed to be ok this morning so am waiting to see if the same thing will happen on this account when the task finishes.
  • Yeaa, same here...
  • AJEM9678
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I quit generating tickets last night...uh... all of the flights I have missed. However, I did read that if you leave the game running the ticket will regenerate.
  • AJEM9678 wrote: »
    I quit generating tickets last night...uh... all of the flights I have missed. However, I did read that if you leave the game running the ticket will regenerate.

Who is going to run there phone for 20 min. come on. The point is this is bugged the hell out and now I can't send out my task flights for the day. I have missed about 16 hours of flights.
  • I also am having a problem with it refreshing more than three tickets...this started this morning.
  • Mine isnt regenerating tickets either and wants me to use doughnuts to send them on missions... I don't have enough doughnuts to continue this... EA please fix... this isn't fair!
  • My tickets / ticket timer doesn't work. Keeps resetting. So I am not getting any tickets
  • Same here, this was working fine until that virus thing came out, now I can't get tickets because it just resets. I have sat in the game for 20 minutes and nada? Please fix EA.
  • I agree, it's broken. I play on a tablet so can't leave it on all day just to keep the timer running - the battery won't last anywhere near long enough - so no more tickets for me until they fix it.
  • I'm so sick of EA and the confusion and bugs with every event. You can no longer speak to a support tech via phone. I emailed and was told they will not respond to emails now either. Amazing. I have played Tapped Out for 3 and a half years and spent generously on donuts. No more. They lost a whale today.
  • Also having an issue with the tickets. Counter stops at 0 and does not add a ticket. The counter resets to 20 when log out and still does not add a ticket. Been doing it all day.
    Please advise
  • antrod502 wrote: »
    I emailed and was told they will not respond to emails now either. Amazing.

I’m curious — exactly what did they say in response to your e-mail?
  • OK EA GET YOU THUMBS OUT OF YOUR BUTT I NEED TO DO MY DAILY 3 FLIGHT TASKS NOT COOL MAN.