EA Forums - Banner

Gym Locker Mystery Box... what are my chances....?

I really want Furious D, but what are my chances? Anybody tried their luck and What did you get?

Furious D was originally 100 donuts during the superheroes event. Box costs 75.

Of the prizes, I only have tennis Marge.

qPvkZG5.jpg
First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP

Replies

• I don't get why the listed options can't exclude the items you already have. Lazy coding I guess?

What happens if one has all the items already? Do they just get 85 donuts?
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I really want Furious D, but what are my chances?
    For you it's 25%. It's random between the 4 you don't have.
    The Mystery Box doesn't appear unless there's at least 1 item you don't have from those 5 listed. Same as always for these "mystery prizes".

EA would never give 85 donuts back, given it only costs 75 donuts. :tongue:
    Post edited by Linkwick on
  • I wished they had included soccer Lisa and Pin pal Apu, so that I can complete 'The full Nelson part 2' quest.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • Where are you seeing this Gym locker box?
    Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

• I have everything but matador Abe. Wonder if it's worth it?
  • I have everything from the locker but played this last time it was on offer; back then my two options were Abe and Bart/Furious D, which I won in that order. I'm glad about that as I like Toreador Abe a lot more than I expected, so pleased I didn't miss out on him, whereas Jockey Bart & Furious D were a slight disappointment. I now have Daredevil Bart which became my first choice premium costume for Bart.
  • meredythl wrote: »
    Where are you seeing this Gym locker box?
    It's inside the store/Football 2017 category. If you don't see it, then you must have all the items in Gym locker box.

iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
    I had everything but Abe also. I only bought it because sometimes certain skins are helpful in future events to earn currency. So I thought why not.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
    I had everything but Abe also. I only bought it because sometimes certain skins are helpful in future events to earn currency. So I thought why not.

Not only that, but the ones I got from this last time earn at a premium rate.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I don't get why the listed options can't exclude the items you already have. Lazy coding I guess?

I have everything in that box and I DIDN'T GET NUFFIN!
  • spam22721 wrote: »
    I have everything from the locker but played this last time it was on offer; back then my two options were Abe and Bart/Furious D, which I won in that order. I'm glad about that as I like Toreador Abe a lot more than I expected, so pleased I didn't miss out on him, whereas Jockey Bart & Furious D were a slight disappointment. I now have Daredevil Bart which became my first choice premium costume for Bart.

Even if you never use the Jockey Bart skin 75 donuts for a premium character is still pretty nice.
  • I don't give donuts for skins anymore.....not worth it
  • Obviously its random
    $$Donuts isn't an issue$$ -$1,000 spent-tk7ebwtnrlv3.jpg
  • Just the fella I was hoping to get!
    PtPQtG3.png
  • elfurioso766
    114 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Was 50 / 50 to get either Bart or Grampa . Since I already got Abe's stonecutter skin I don't really need that one. I took a gamble and unfortunately got him first...