EA Forums - Banner

Donkey gone missing

Any body else having this issue? The donkey was awarded but I pressed "store" instead of placing it right away and so the donkey went missing from my inventory. What should I do?

Replies

• First check your entire inventory and double check under the characters tab. If you still can't find it contact EA.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Hmm, I just unlocked it now and I didn't had the option to place/store. It just said, "Collect the other animals". And the donkey was coloured and the other animals are blurred. I press the 'x' and I see the donkey walking around Sprigfield.
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    Hmm, I just unlocked it now and I didn't had the option to place/store. It just said, "Collect the other animals". And the donkey was coloured and the other animals are blurred. I press the 'x' and I see the donkey walking around Sprigfield.

This - the donkey is a NPC and can't be stored once he's in your town. I'm guessing he should be walking around somewhere if you look around a bit.
    New neighbors always welcome!