EA Forums - Banner

The Little Things...

Prev1
So my usual bed time for the last couple of months has been before ten. I had today off so last night I drank and stayed up to 2....it feels like forever since ive stayed up so late and i was so excited about it!!!

anyone else have weird stuff that gets them excited?
crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56

Replies

• Yeah, when my fella puts his laundry in the hamper, opposed to on the floor. . I get so pleased.
  • I don't know how "little" it is, but any day I don't have to wake to the sound of a big piece of heavy machinery backing over me (alarm) I feel like the luckiest person in the world.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • oh i know that feeling...i hate the alarm...but if its not the alarm its monkey...so...
  • A fresh deck of cards....nothin' like that New Bicycle Snap.
  • When you wake up thinking it's almost time for the alarm to go off, then realise you still have hours left in bed. This is even better if you realise it's actually not a work day at all!
  • When you thought you had a certain amount of money when your slightly intoxicated (only slightly) and in the morning when sober finding out you have more than when first counted.
  • That moment when you realise that there is a second layer of chocolates in the box.
  • Whenever I get invitations via good old fashioned snail mail. USPS :)
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • NicholasD1984
    2623 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    When you counted how many cans of carling you have wrong and having more than you thought. I've done that often. Maybe cos I've had one too many. :lol:
  • Lol oh I love that feeling, Nick!!!
  • On that note....buying a fresh case'o'suds with all the deposit retun cash.....Feels like you got 'e m for free!
  • awww my energy drinks are supposed to be delivered on Valentines Day!! So happy!!!
  • An unexpected day off work :)
  • *hugs Jax* long time no see!!!!
  • That moment when you realise that there is a second layer of chocolates in the box.

That is a glorious moment, bonus points if they are different assortments but taste just as good
  • johncolombo
    11246 posts Senior Moderator
    So my usual bed time for the last couple of months has been before ten. I had today off so last night I drank and stayed up to 2....it feels like forever since ive stayed up so late and i was so excited about it!!!

anyone else have weird stuff that gets them excited?

the opposite for me, when I get to bed without drinking too much. It's a freelance thing.
    :D
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Whenever i get off at work in time to catch the bus, or better, when i get out early.

I shouldnt complain too much, ive been getting better at timing the bus times, its just that after a certain point the next bus will arrive in an hour (on weekends once it stops, the next doesnt arrive till like 4 or 6 A.M.) since i work the evening- night shift this is a very big deal for me.
    1-2 A.M. is usually the time i get home, however i need to burn that excess energy (strange how im more energetic out of work) so i wont sleep till 3-4 A.M. like clockwork.

a decently empty bus, is also a great day for me.
    People not smoking recreational substances at the bus stop....other bus related things?

It honestly varies, i think the best moments are the ones that arent necessarily scripted but can be planned.
    Like when your favorite programs ARENT being shown at the same time? but instead spread throughout the week so you have something to look forward to after work ya know?

Once Rick and Morty season 3 is out I'll MAKE IT FIT into my schedule.
    It'll be cool if it synchronizes with SP, and even better if that synchs with new episodes of the Simpsons (something for almost everyday of the week) however that is but a fleeting hope.
  • NicholasD1984
    2623 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    When you go out to put some rubbish in the bins and found a £5 note (that's $6) yippee :smiley::smiley:
  • Nice, Nick!!!
  • Nice, Nick!!!
    It's always great finding money :smiley: