EA Forums - Banner

Level 25 maxed out?

Did u completed all theextra xp task frim v day?

Replies

• edited February 2013
    No
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    ksiAHvm.png
  • edited February 2013
    Yeah you can bite me. Believe its a public forum and if everyone else gets to omplain about one thing or another i can complain that it said i am unable to advance more. So suck it. Oh and have a good day.
  • michelleus66
    204 posts
    edited February 2013
    There are the bonus level 25s (you can see a gift box at the end of the XP meter if you're on one of the bonus levels).

Completing each bonus level will net you 1 to 3 free donuts, and the chance to get all three with in-game currency if you're not lucky enough to choose the "three donut" card.

Three bonus donuts is more than you get on any other level in the game, so it's not a bad deal.
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    There are the bonus level 25s (you can see a gift box at the end of the XP meter if you're on one of the bonus levels).

Completing each bonus level will net you 1 to 3 free donuts, and the chance to get all three with in-game currency if you're not lucky enough to choose the "three donut" card.

Three bonus donuts is more than you get on any other level in the game, so it's not a bad deal.

I wasted my two doughnuts to speed up a house and stop it, now I'm stuck with one :cry:
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited February 2013
    No

Why EA, WHY wont you let me say some words to people like him, who is so stupid ( censored )..... Can't say the rest, or will be banned... (4)
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited February 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:
    No
    Why EA, WHY wont you let me say some words to people like him, who is so stupid ( censored )..... Can't say the rest, or will be banned... (4)
    :)
  • sellhigh378
    202 posts
    edited February 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:
    No

Been seeing this thought quite bait today, the zombies will never learn. Great job LeFreeze, keep it up, I pounded a few today too.
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited February 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:
    No

Been seeing this thought quite bait today, the zombies will never learn. Great job LeFreeze, keep it up, I pounded a few today too.

i just wanna give mine polite answer to this as*****s, but if i say, i ll be banned, :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.