lost-luggage-mystery-box.png?w=300
nouXTp6.png
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on

Replies

• i think someone was searching for this :trollface:
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    So if I'm understanding this right, everyone gets the same predetermined tasks? Which means we can just keep swapping people in and out until the next tasks shows up so we can complete the 3 challenges in a little over 4 hours instead of 12. This is perfect for me and anyone else who can only play in the evening and not the whole day. :smiley:

Edit: I don't suppose someone else wants to do another table of the "solutions" so we can easily see what's the answer and not need educated guesses, because I don't know the answer to today's penguin one :joy:

• Not yet. I ve to see if the list is not infinite and then do it if
  • frosted1414
    1997 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Oh cool! That was me looking for this table yesterday for the reason adix just mentioned.
    ps. penguins of madagascar movie by DreamWorks Animation.

edit: the clues are difficult when it's not multiple choice :'(
    Post edited by frosted1414 on
  • Of the prizes, which are unique? Thanks!
  • nathandill855
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    It seems that the prizes earned are all predetermined, it's just the order that we get them is random. Is that correct and if so, any idea as to how many of each item we will end up with?
  • yes. dunno yet. the math is not my best thing ahah
    i'm making the list of all the locations too to make every1 and a half happy
  • I experienced a problem which may answer aidx's assumption that you can shorten the time taken to complete the daily tasks in the negative. Here's what happened:

Woke around 4 am.Sent all available characters to fly, of course waiting for tickets to regenerate. Came back around 8 and cleared the finished flights, which completed my first task. However, because I had the delay in tickets, there were still flights with time left. Of course I also had a few new characters available. My second task "Find birthplace of democracy in Southern Europe". Greece, of course. There was only one flight to Greece, and it was already underway,with only 15 minutes remaining. However, when it completed, and was cleared, the task to Greece remained. I haven't seen any new characters available since, and no flights to Greece.

No idea how to complete this.
  • I have the same problem. I did send someone to Greece but it was the wrong city. The correct city should be Athens, Greece but I don't have that option. :/
  • I hope I get Norbert's plane and the Black leather plane!!!
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • I have the same problem. I did send someone to Greece but it was the wrong city. The correct city should be Athens, Greece but I don't have that option. :/

Right. And so now it seems they are delaying completion further by not even including the correct destination on the list! I really had hoped there wouldn't be these sorts of frustrations in this event - I so want to enjoy this one!
  • 4kids, I had the same situation with a different outcome. When I cleared the first task the second came up in progress with 20 min remaining. When I cleared the second task, the third came up normally. This is what gave me the idea to request this table. By the way, THANKS LPN for your industrious efforts.
  • added in all the locations ;)
  • added in all the locations ;)

Thanks LP, you're too good to us :+1:

• After clearing a few tasks and switching characters the correct destination showed up. Phew!
  • After clearing a few tasks and switching characters the correct destination showed up. Phew!

I've got the same issue. I can't get anyone to go to Siberia, Russia. I've tried sending standby characters on task to reset, and sending ALL the standby characters on task. What tasks did you clear?
  • I needed this! <3
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • @wadebear

maybe someone flight to moscow?
    apparently not allowed two people fly to same xountry but diferent place

off-topic
    how to cancel mindy?
    dont remember building if exist
  • tonykzr wrote: »
    @wadebear

maybe someone flight to moscow?
    apparently not allowed two people fly to same xountry but diferent place

off-topic
    how to cancel mindy?
    dont remember building if exist

Try Madame Chaos, I'm not sure if she is still "joint" to it though

• aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    aidx1054 wrote: »
    So if I'm understanding this right, everyone gets the same predetermined tasks? Which means we can just keep swapping people in and out until the next tasks shows up so we can complete the 3 challenges in a little over 4 hours instead of 12. This is perfect for me and anyone else who can only play in the evening and not the whole day. :smiley:
    I decided I'd test this out to get a rough idea of how many swaps it would take and unfortunately I got bad news. By storing or tasking characters listed, the available flyers will change but the destinations remain the same so it looks like we're forced to wait until the correct flyer completes their journey to allow the next one to fly to the correct place.

Edit: Correction to earlier statement

In order to change the list of destinations offered you must send the character to the destination and then store/task another character on the list, the spot will then be filled by a different character with a new location, so it's slow but possible to get your Norbert's challenges completed before 12 hours.

I'll update this in just over four hours with any new findings.