EA Forums - Banner

How to get Ralph?

Prev1
yes. you have to tap wiggun 100 times , and than, ralph will born !!!

Replies

• waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited February 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:

This I just did it five min ago and it worked Ralph is great!
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited February 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:

if he just read the instructions when lisa talks to wiggun, insted of make fast taps, he would know how to get!!
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited February 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:
    LeFreeze wrote:

if he just read the instructions when lisa talks to wiggun, insted of make fast taps, he would know how to get!!
    Right it's like no one even plays this game. They just sim through everything.

Sad but at least you and I have Ralph and were loving him so much.
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited February 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:
    LeFreeze wrote:

Right it's like no one even plays this game. They just sim through everything.

Sad but at least you and I have Ralph and were loving him so much.

tks, but i dont like ralph... maybe because he has the same intelligence of people like the OP!!!

but i had to get him, because the tasks...you saw... the task with wiggun, and homer?? i sent the three just right now!!
  • JAMVAN5150
    326 posts
    edited February 2013
    Is there a ray them to the tapping? My finger is numb!
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited February 2013
    JAMVAN5150 wrote:
    Is there a ray them to the tapping? My finger is numb!

just for people who have OCD!!!
  • JAMVAN5150
    326 posts
    edited February 2013
    And Wigum will not sit still! I am going mad!!!
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited February 2013
    JAMVAN5150 wrote:
    And Wigum will not sit still! I am going mad!!!

you are too slow !!!
  • chelsea0790
    407 posts
    edited February 2013
    People need to be a bit more forgiving, this guy is clearly new to the game still and there is no sticky on this forum or anything like that to explain what has been happening lately (early release of level 26 then a retraction)

There is a 4 page thread titled ralph on page 1 but honestly if you are a new player reading the first page of that thread it still isnt clear.

So anyway answer to your question OP: Ralph was accidentally released early in an update to some players, this was an unintentional glitch, we can all expect to have access to ralph as a non-premium character in the coming days / weeks. Safe to say we will be getting him in February.
  • JAMVAN5150
    326 posts
    edited February 2013
    Wow, that was a splash of cold water on our fun
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited February 2013
    People need to be a bit more forgiving, this guy is clearly new to the game still and there is no sticky on this forum or anything like that to explain what has been happening lately (early release of level 26 then a retraction)

There is a 4 page thread titled ralph on page 1 but honestly if you are a new player reading the first page of that thread it still isnt clear.

So anyway answer to your question OP: Ralph was accidentally released early in an update to some players, this was an unintentional glitch, we can all expect to have access to ralph as a non-premium character in the coming days / weeks. Safe to say we will be getting him in February.

if he beleives in people who have time to explain all, so he is doing wrong...nobody has time to explain like that.. so this is a feke answer!!!
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited February 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:

if he beleives in people who have time to explain all, so he is doing wrong...nobody has time to explain like that.. so this is a feke answer!!!
    Lmao

Wait wait hes right!
  • danscoelho
    120 posts
    edited February 2013
    LOL....

LeFReeze , you are pure evil....

Eu sou de sp tambem, zona sul, e vc?

• LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited February 2013
    danscoelho wrote:
    LOL....

LeFReeze , you are pure evil....

Eu sou de sp tambem, zona sul, e vc?

to nem ai pra voce!!!

• butterfly660
    229 posts
    edited February 2013
    Are you sure it was a glitch and they didnt just time travel? cause if they did... then I probably will do the same lol. Impatience ftw!

• A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited February 2013
    Are you sure it was a glitch and they didnt just time travel? cause if they did... then I probably will do the same lol. Impatience ftw!

I wouldn't. They all reported problems.
  • butterfly660
    229 posts
    edited February 2013
    That's why I havent done it so far, I'm scurred :0
  • butterfly660
    229 posts
    edited February 2013
    But one of my neighbours has ralph and he seems active with his characters on 4hr jobs and stuff so he isnt locked outa his account like others have said... blah I'll just wait lol
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited February 2013
    That's why I havent done it so far, I'm scurred :0
    You should be it never really works out in movies.

But if you are really going to do it ill join you. Then if anything goes wrong i will have you to trade for my life ;)
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited February 2013
    But one of my neighbours has ralph and he seems active with his characters on 4hr jobs and stuff so he isnt locked outa his account like others have said... blah I'll just wait lol

Good call.

I suspect this was done to me by a time traveler. And it won't let me fix by traveling myself. Crashes at 25 days. I figure in two weeks i will try again.

image_zps9d6832e2.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.