EA Forums - Banner

No more top money for premium item players?

carvensno wrote:
So playing tonight and finally about to access all neighbors and was clicking away to get high money. But when I started to move from friend to friend I noticed no matter who it was I was only getting 16.00. So they have seemed to have fixed/patched it. So bye bye big money :-(

You must be new to the forum.

This only came up 50-60 times in the past two days.

Replies

• adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    True, it's gone, and now the escalator to nowhere and Popsicle stick skyscraper sets you back a massive 3 million bucks.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • carvensno
    93 posts
    edited February 2013
    carvensno wrote:
    So playing tonight and finally about to access all neighbors and was clicking away to get high money. But when I started to move from friend to friend I noticed no matter who it was I was only getting 16.00. So they have seemed to have fixed/patched it. So bye bye big money :-(

No I'm not new to the forums, and I have been on here reading and keeping up and haven't seen a thread about this. Plus since they just fixed the issue with visiting I just noticed this tonight since I was able to visit everyone and try it for the first time.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    carvensno wrote:
    carvensno wrote:

No I'm not new to the forums, and I have been on here reading and keeping up and haven't seen a thread about this. Plus since they just fixed the issue with visiting I just noticed this tonight since I was able to visit everyone and try it for the first time.

Agreed. There's been so many * add me threads appearing its easy to miss ones that might actually be worth reading. But yes, the premium player bonus seems to have gone the way of the dodo...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.