EA Forums - Banner

Trailer park...

I have too many responses, but they're all innapropriate.

Try me. I just love inappropriate.

Replies

• JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Okay, if you insist...

*deleted*
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I'm sorry if you saw that before I was able to delete it. I know it was pretty bad, lol.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I'm sorry if you saw that before I was able to delete it. I know it was pretty bad, lol.

Oh I missed it. Doh!
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    That would be cool if we had like actual trailers, what would you make it with? The brown houses?
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    That would be cool if we had like actual trailers, what would you make it with? The brown houses?

I'd make a funeral procession, as that would be the nail in the coffin to my crashiness.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013

I'd make a funeral procession, as that would be the nail in the coffin to my crashiness.

Lol!!! Didn't the update solve the crashing for you?
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013

Like. A lot. We could kill off one of our present characters. Shauna suddenly jumps to mind.
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited February 2013

To be honest, I don't know. I started dismantling my town before the update, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens when everything is up again. I am not enjoying this excess of corny buildings and decorations, lol, but my OCD insists that I must have it all.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013

To be honest, I don't know. I started dismantling my town before the update, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens when everything is up again. I am not enjoying this excess of corny buildings and decorations, lol, but my OCD insists that I must have it all.

Agreed. Although I'm not bothering with the Popsicle skyscraper. In fact EA can shove the Popsicle skyscraper up their *.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!