EA Forums - Banner

Now that they patched the friend glitch....

Lol I think people just need the money, when I started out I had 21 brown houses but they have been deleted and now the only brown houses I have are part of a hillbilly area. Give em time, they may delete them when they have enough.

Replies

• davedjamalie
    65 posts
    edited February 2013
    I agree, I think being patient for your money is all part of the experience and house farming defeats the purpose of why I play the game. Still, that's my experience and preference, others obviously enjoy different aspects.
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited February 2013
    Sorry to be one o f these people, but.... Add me! Lol my town has had too much time & effort put into it (not a lot of actual cash to so don't expect all the premium items!) I don't farm, have lots of houses but they're all designed well and I'm looking for friends with nice towns that WILL ACTUALLY VISIT ME AND SEND ME VALENTINES CARDS!!!!

shaunareid

Edited due to horrendous typing lol
  • sendo24
    25 posts
    edited February 2013
    I don't want to hijack this and turn it into an add thread, but it is nice to visit well thought out towns. I put a lot of effort into mine and like to have people that may appreciate it on my list.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.